Destination: Home

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
a different friend who knows I'm obsessed with the muppets. And she got a pair of miss piggy socks and a pair of animal socks, and she gave one sock of each to another friend. They don't like matching socks. Why, I don't know. But I think it has something to do with them being crazy, which I think has something to do with them being my friends...

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
Oh my god im loving this story. Great Job. Its keeping me on the edge of my seat and putting a tear in my eye. I find myself keep comming back looking to see if there is more to the story. Im dying to know what Galt did with Kermit, and if there all going to get out ok. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Some Hands Help, Some Hands Hurt

Brian and John walked in, confused.

"How did you all get out?" Brian asked. Then he saw Gina. "Oh. Well, good. That saves time."

Gina stood from her place next to Miss Piggy. "Whose side are you on?" she asked.

John stepped forward. "Theirs," he said as he waved towards the muppets and produced a first-aid kit seemingly out of nowhere. Then they set about giving Miss Piggy's wounds the necessary treatment.

But by now the muppets were getting antsy from worry. Floyd turned to Gina, Brian, and John.

"Why don't you just stay here with Piggy, and we'll go find Kermit," he said. He started to walk towards the door, and most of the muppets followed.

"No," Miss Piggy said. They stopped and faced her. She grabbed Rowlf's hand and tried to pull herself up. Fozzie helped her to her feet.

"No," she said again. "I'm coming with."

They decided it would be best not to argue. They weren't sure how much strength she had- or how much strength she thought she had- and they didn't want to risk any karate-chops under the circumstances.

Kermit awoke slowly. The first thing he noticed was a dull pain on the back of his neck. He went to rub it, but his arms wouldn't move. He looked down and saw that he was tied to a chair. Then he remembered... the cell... Piggy... Galt...

He looked up. Galt.

He was in a large stone room with no windows. He couldn't see the large double-doors behind his chair. But he could see that a few feet in front of him, there was a table with a stack of papers and a telephone on it. And he saw Lloyd Galt.

Lloyd Galt was dressed all in grey. His thick muscles bulged under his clothes. His light brown hair half-thrown on his head, his grey eyes piercing right through Kermit. He was leaning against the table with his arms folded against his chest.

"Well," he said. "Look who finally decided to wake up."

Kermit glared at the man. "You wouldn't have had to wait for me to wake up if you hadn't knocked me out," he said.

Lloyd scoffed at the comment. "Here's the thing, frog," he said as he reached over and grabbed the stack of papers off the table. He leaned close to Kermit and waved the papers in his face. "I put a lot of work into this here script. And you had the nerve to just tell me that you weren't interested?" He stood up and slammed the script down on the table. "Well now you've had some time to think about it. Mr. Frog. Plenty of time. So I'll ask you. One. Last. Time."

He leaned forward, putting one hand on each arm of Kermit's chair, glaring into his eyes, almost right through his head. Kermit tried to move back from him, but he couldn't go far on his chair.

Galt practically spat his words at Kermit. "Frog. Will. You. Do. My. Movie." He straightened up again, still glaring at Kermit.

Kermit thought about what was in that script. Humiliation, disgust, shame, inapropriate language, things he didn't dare to so much as think about. Then he thought of what was not in the script. Morals, happiness, good humor, something for kids, something tasteful for adults, something uplifting, something they could enjoy working on. Doing that movie would go against everything he had ever done.

He looked the man in the eyes. "Lloyd Galt, my answer is not going to change. We will not do your movie."

Galt's face darkened. He clenched his teeth, swallowed hard, and tensed his muscles.

And then he raised his hand to take the first strike.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I may be busy at work this week, but I found time to read this story! Yea for Gina! (from earlier chapter obviously!) I definately see the resemblence to Karen from my story. I love it!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I new Gina would be the bride. And poor Kermit. GALT LEAVE HIM ALONE! If you you lay one finger on him, I'll....I'll.... I don't know what, but you'll be sorry.

Anyway, great fic.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, Mr Galt. Wait till I get my hand on you, you mean...old thing. Oooh, I will give you so much pain that you will become my paniac. I'll make your knees freeze, and your liver quiver. Oooh, you...you...

--

Interprited for the kit-cats:

Hiss, hiss, scratch, spit, hiss, spit, Reow.....Scratch! Hiss, hiss, spit, bite, paws on you! Meow, hiss, reow, hiss....etc....

Edit: Ok..so perhaps p-u-s-e-y (as is Puss-cat) is a bad word in American..won't let me say it...strange

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's cause it's spelled "P-U-S-S-Y-C-A-T" Bo.
Hope this helps.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Why thank you, Count My friend. Pussycat, Pussycat, where are you?

--

Interprited:

Meow...oh kibble! *gobble*

EDIT: P-u-s-s-y works not either....*resigned sigh*

Edit 2: With no space, between ***** and cat...it works.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, that's weird. Bo, if you go to the first page of my ML15 thread, it's there for everyone to see... "Catgut the Pussycat", no stars no ommissions or anything like that.
Hope this helps.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Weird....pussycat....does it work for me?

--

Interprited for the creatures one up from mice:

Mewoerd! Me! Work for Mew?