Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Craving ze update from Z Cutie girl...

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 22

"We've got Kashi!" Mona called from the top of the stairs, though it sounded a little too perky for the moment.
"Yeah, and only five shots..." Strong Sad added, trying to shroud himself from the happiness of the last comment.
"Just trying to be helpful..." Mona muttered.

The two then went down the stairs and placed the bowls on the floor.

"So, who gets the first shot?" Misty asked.
"Let's let fate decide!" Keroro said. "Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Moe. Catch. A. Tiger-"
"Why can't it be a snow leopard?" Zoot asked, getting stares from the others.
Keroro continued: "Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Moe. Catch. A. "Snow Leopard". By. The. Toe. If. He. Hollers. Let. Him. Go. Eeny. Meenie. Miney. Moe. Wait, what?"

Keroro had ended up on himself! He was soon thrusted out of the building by Floyd, with a bowl of Kashi in hand.

"Um...uh..." He stuttered, then yelled at Ciaotzu. "HEY, DORKY MCBOWIENUT!"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" Ciaotzu bellowed. While he did, Keroro threw the bowl in his mouth, and he swallowed it whole. Nothing happend.
"Um...I just remembered that I have a...food...in the oven..." Keroro hastily lied, then shot into Mona Pizza's cellar.
"So, did it work?" Giroro asked.
"NOTHING'D!" Keroro yelled, while the rest of his platoon fell over (Hey, they are anime characters...).
"Well, this is just great!" Mimi sarcastically said.
"Hey, Lamimi." Dororo said, after getting up from his faint. "Don't you have that "Dangerous Delight" that you've been trying to force Kururu to eat?"
"Oh yeah!" Lamimi said. "It needs Kashi for it!"

She then grabbed the remaining bowls of Kashi and headed up into the cellar. She dumped them into the pot that was originally used to boil them, and added hot pepper sauce, peppercorns, curry spice, and a damaged copy of Somebody Told Me (Now I Believe Them). She then lugged the pot onto the stove and cranked it onto the highest heat. She stirred constantly, and sang a little song:

"Cooking is so fun, cooking is so fun. Now it's time to take a break and see what we have done!"

Pretty soon, she paused, and looked at the concoction. It was a sickly red-brown color, and was bubbling like crazy, with a stink that would even turn Kimchi away.

"Yay! It's ready!" She said, and turned off the heat, then put a pinecone and straw on it and a sign that said: NoT A piMEcone. She then lugged it down the stairs, and set it on the floor. The bottom was glowing red, and the steam was forming a skull and crossbones.

"Is that safe to eat?" Orbulon asked.
"I'm not sure, but I do know that it's resistant to magic, doesn't harm plants, and makes you spend a long time in the bathroom, in two different ways.
"Remember that "TMI" speech we had?" Tamama called from the back of the cellar.
"Anyways, you would just have to throw it on him to make it work." Lamimi said.
"The catch?" Strong Sad asked.
"You have to throw it all, and you only have one shot." Lamimi added. "So, who wants to go risk their lives?"

No one said a thing. A few coughs came, along with a few scratches, and someone passing gas (that was Zoot.). Finally, a voice spoke up.

"I'll do it." Who was it? Misty...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gasps. An update? Oh my! Love the pot of NoT a piMecone. And Misty's the one who's gonna dump that on the chlorofilled chump?
Hoo-boy... Please post more!

BTW: Notice I used my 179 hundredth post here? That means I like this, along with all the other fics... So please, post more.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Ooh, this is great! Simply awesome! Can't say much 'cuz it's bedtime, so sad.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 23

Everyone was shocked at what Misty had chosen, expecially Floyd and Janice. They had lost her once before, they didn't want to lose her again.

"Like, are you rully sure you want to do this?" Janice asked.
"Yeah, we could just send the alien frog dude out again." Floyd suggested.
"Hey!" Keroro called, taken aback from the comment.
"I'm sure about this." Misty said. "It feels like my destiny to save you guys by risking my own life."

She then grabbed the pot, which was much lighter for a Muppet than a Keronian. She was heading to the stairs, until Pepe called to her, while walking to her.

"Missy." Pepe called, "I just want to tell jou one thing, okay..."
"If it involves "Shake Your Bon-Bon in any way, I'll kick you against the wall." Misty said, without looking back, while Pepe slipped back to where he was. Misty then climbed up the stairs, and opened the door.

"Good-bye!" She called from the top of the stairs, and closed the door. As soon as the sound of her footsteps faded away completely, Janice started bawling, thus drenching Floyd and Giroro in tears.

It was snowing very hard outside, making it hard for Misty to see where she was going. Still, she could make out a large green, black, white, and gold creature not too far away.

"Dimentio, I know you're out here, so don't bother running away!" Misty called out to where the figure is.
"So, you're the lucky contestant on "Dead or Not Alive"?" Ciaotzu said, as he stomped towards her. Misty trembled slightly, but remembered her job.
"I don't care what it takes. Only one of us gets out here alive!" Misty said, trying to hide her fear.
"And that will be me!" Ciaotzu bellowed with laughter. "I have the strength of hundreds, against you measly Muppet!"
"Not exactly..." Misty said, with a small bit of mystery.
"What?" Ciaotzu asked, with no clue going on.

Pretty soon, something crawled from the back of Misty's coat, and stood there for a little while. Ciaotzu just stared at the spot for a little bit, until:

"PIIIIIPE!" Tamama jumped out of the spot, while in his psycho mode, and landed on Ciaotzu's face, blocking his view. He then started scratching up his face, and throwing out a few of his Tamama Impacts out of his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Ciaotzu bellowed, as he grabbed Tamama off of his face, and threw him into the snow.
"Just thinking that I'm a clone now." Misty said, as another Misty walked right next to her.
"WHAT!" Ciaotzu bellowed, as he stared at the two Mistys, not knowing which was which.
"Mimimimi~!" The clone Misty laughed. "You really are a meathead, Dimentio!" With that, she turned into Mimi.
"I should of guessed it was you, you freakin' doppleganger!" Ciaotzu said, with anger.
"I'm just here to give you this little gift..." Mimi said, and hurled a Rubee at him, knocking him squarely in the face, and knocking him down.
"Now, Misty!" Tamama called from the snow.

Misty then hurled the pot at Ciaotzu, and it landed on his body. Nothing happend at first, but it then started to cover his body. It spreaded completely over it, and then started to glow. Pretty soon, the body started to shrink, then divided into the shape of Dimentio and Audrey III. They stopped glowing, and were seperated again. Dimentio was knocked out, and poncho-less, but Audrey III was awake, alive, and glad to be back as her own plant self.

Meanwhile, in the cellar, there was pandemonium. They had heard the calamity, and were worried. That is, until the door opened, and Misty, Mimi, and Tamama walked in. There was an erupt of applause, and the three children were grabbed in a hug. They were heroes, and most importantly, not dead.

A few days later, Diamond City was almost completely mended from Ciaotzu. Dimentio was sent back (postal style) to Luna's house, and Diamond Hotel was fixed back up. It was also time for the others to go home. Mimi, Nastiata, and O'Chunks headed back to Flipside. The Keroro Platoon was about ready to go to Tokyo. Keroro had one thing to say to the Bowie Fan Club.

"You know, I was thinking something." Keroro told them. "You should bring this club universal. I mean, there could be other Bowie fans in other universes!"
"Good point." Strong Sad said. "I'll look into it."

With that, Strong Sad left to Free Country, and the Platoon finally left. It was now time for The Muppets to leave. After saying their goodbyes, the boarded the bus, and Dr. Teeth started it up. Misty watched Diamond City get smaller and smaller, then she leaned back and smiled. She was happy. Her first vacation as a Muppet might have been over, but it also lead to new vacations for later. She looked over across the aisle to Pepe, and said something.

"You can do it now, Pepe." She softly said.
"Finally!" Pepe said, and started to sing: "We'll go around the world in a daaaay! Don't say no, just shake it my way!"
"That's fine for now." Misty said, and then started to doze off.

And that really is the end of the story. And, if you ever come across a jester/meat-eating Venus Flytrap hybrid, just remember to carry a vial of NoT A piMEcone.

THE END.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! *Cheers wildly. Oh so brave that Missy his okay? BTW: Need to talk to you about something, please PM me.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Now maybe we can nag you for...
Shush, let da girl rest up ya crazy.
Hokay...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Duh... Of course we liked it. Can't wait for the next one. And is it bad to have thought there might've been some sort of um, erm, attraction between Misty and Dimentio/Ciotsu? Never mind that last bit.

Thank you Maddie!