Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Of course they left. They're on their way to spend another portion of Christmas at the Muppet Boarding House before jetting to Paris to meet another friend of theirs. It was being chronicled in that story about the century's scoop. Wonder whatever happened to that story.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Working on that... *goes back to playing video games-- I mean, working on The Scoop of the Century*

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 21

"D-Dimentio?" Misty stuttered. She couldn't beleive that it was really him.
"What is that?" 9-Volt asked.
"A mean green jester from outer space." Penny said.
"Wait, isn't that-" Strong Sad tried to get out something, but got crashed into by Mimi, O'Chunks, and Nastiata. They had been on the sled hill, and their sled went a little too fast, and slid down to the gang, but crashed into them.
"Sorry!" Mimi said, while trying to help Strong Sad get up.
"What, you guy's having a party?" Nastiata asked.

The gang simply pointed at Ciaotzu, who glared at them, with a gleam in his eyes, and fangs sticking out of his mouth.

"Is that the jerk of a jester himself?" O'Chunks asked.
"It was..." Kururu said.
"As I was saying, isn't that Audrey III fused with him?" Strong Sad asked.
"He broke into my lab!" Penny screamed with rage.
"Let's fight him!" Lips said.

He then dashed to where Ciaotzu was, and started kicking his vine foot. Ciaotzu, obviously unimpressed, simply kicked him, making him land by the band, face first in the snow.

"Oh my gosh, he hurt Lips!" Kikit said.
"You jerk!" Hands screamed to Ciaotzu.
"I don't think fighting is the answer." Mona said, while helping Lips get up.
"And I don't think Elton John can defeat him this time." Orbulon said.
"Well, Dimentio." Misty screamed to him. "What do you want!"

In that, Ciaotzu actually said his first few words.

"The girl sure looks like plant food to me!" He bellowed, then started closing in on Misty.
"Hightail it out of here!" Misty screamed, and the gang ran as fast as possible.
"Oh my gosh! Dimentio turned us all into ants! That fortune cookie knew what it was talking about." Zoot said, while Kikit grabbed his arm, and held on to it, as the gang headed to Mona Pizza's cellar.

"What are we supposed to do?" Rizzo asked, as he looked up at the door of the cellar.
"This happened once in Free Country, so I know the answer." Strong Sad said.
"What? What is it?" Keroro asked.
"That ray must have caused Dimentio to mutate." Strong Sad explained. "So the only cure is a bowl of Kashi. It's the culinary opposite of mutation. At least, toilet mutation."
"Like, that's a little too much information." Janice said.
"Says the girl that doesn't know when to shut up." Giroro whispered to Dororo, who started to giggle a little.

When they felt the coast was clear, Mona and Strong Sad headed to the kitchen of the restraunt to try and find some Kashi, and cook it.

"Here's some!" Mona said, holding up a box of it. "There's not much, though, since I use it on pizzas a lot."
"We'll need as much as we can." Strong Sad said, as he grabbed the largest pot he could find, and put it on the stove, along with some water. The water boiled surprisingly fast, and Mona poured in all of the Kashi in the box, which soaked up the water, and became soft. The two then put them into as many bowls in possible. The total came to five.

"We're ready..." They said at the same time. It was time: for the ultimate showdown, of ultimate destiny. Good guys, bad guys, and rice as far as the eye could see. Only one group will survive, I wonder who it will be. This is the ultimate showdown of...I'll be quiet now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Why don't you just feed it some pepper spray, that ought to sound delicious enough to distract... Oh sorry, talking too loud again.

Post more!
*Whispering.
Post more

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
I don't think Kashi's gonna work with this one! XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update... Please? Wonder where this'll go next what with the showdown between Misty and the cross-bred jester fly-trap plant.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Thought I'd take the time to nag for an update to this great story. BTW: Is there supposed to be an implied connection/relationship between Dimentio and Misty similar to Jareth and Sarah? Cause that'd explain this sort of notion I have imagining the fic where it was left off, Misty about to brave the oncoming attack by Ciatsu.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You should have Grover (Super Grover) Make a Cameo (Along with Oscar the Grouch.)