1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Did Bear ever "sniff" you out?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by teddyObear, Dec 24, 2006.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I don't think Bear ever sniffed me out. But that never mattered to me, I still love Bear!

2. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

I think so, but I don't remember...

3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

LOL! I guess so... :smirk:
    It may be my breakfast when I was younger.

4. My sister and I got 'sniffed' out once when we were younger, we'd been stuck inside all morning since it was raining and we'd been coloring, at some point we'd stopped to watch Bear and he said we smelled good like we'd been drawing or coloring, he might have said we smelled like crayons (I can't remember), but we were thrilled. :D

WhoseLineFan and Bridget like this.
  5. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Wow, that is certainly interesting!

6. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

He said I smelled like cherries AND I WAS LOOKING AT CHERRY PETALS OUT MY WINDOW WHILE EATING CHERRIES!!!!!

7. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I have lots of tapes of Bear in the Big Blue house, and after my shower I like to change into my pajamas and watch a movie. One day I got some new ones at a sale at the library and popped one in, and Bear asks if I just changed into my pajamas, and I stared laughing. That's the only time, but it's only interesting, because I hadn't watched it before then!

8. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

I'd find that incredibly scary, I think I'd be paranoid that he was watching me in some kinda Rockwell video esque manner lol, but back on topic, nah it never happened to me whilst watching.

SesamePlace19 likes this.
  9. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

LOL, good one Conor.

Eyeball likes this.
  10. Luke kun

I remember me and Reimu invited everyone for a party at the Hakurei Shrine, and the morning after the party, I turned on BITBBH and the "Sniff" segment came on, and he said "You smell like cake" and I actually had to leave the room in shock because we ate cake at the party.

11. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

This was the funniest story ever. When I was eating an apple, Bear sniffed me and said, "Wow! You smell like... um... what's the word... that fruit... red on the outside and white on the inside? And it grows on apple trees? Me and my family found this as the funniest thing ever!

muppetgem likes this.
  12. Luke kun

At least he never said "You smell like whiskey and vicodin." @Vic Romano that goes to you.

muppetgem and SesamePlace19 like this.
  13. muppetgem

muppetgem Member

*BUMP*

Bear never sniffed me out when I was younger, CAUSE I WOULD ALWAYS RUN AWAY WHEN HE SNIFFED THE SCREEN! It always scared me to death when he did that! I eventually got over it, though.

However he did sniff me out once. I was watching an episode of BitBBH on YouTube, and I was in my bed wrapped up in my blanket. When Bear sniffed the screen, he said "You smell like you're wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket!" It kinda freaked me out, but I was also amazed that he knew exactly what I smelled like!

WhoseLineFan likes this.