1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Did Skeeter have a crush on Gonzo?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by GonzoRizo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. GonzoRizo

GonzoRizo New Member

Because it sure seemed like it. Any one think she did? By the way I'm new here.
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Hi! I'm not sure wether or not she did, but if so, it never seemed to be let on to, unlike Gonzo and Piggy. Am I making any sense? Cuz it doesn't feel that way...
  3. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

well I understand!
    welcome to MC gonzorizo. :D
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Oh, good. That makes me feel better.
  5. GonzoRizo

GonzoRizo New Member

Yah it makes sense to me Beakerfan. Its true Skeeter never gave some actual hints towards liking Gonzo, but in some episodes it seemed like she kind of liked him, although she never came out and said it like Gonzo would to Piggy. She might just have a different approach into getting guys.
  6. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I don't think Skeeter had a crush on Gonzo or anyone else in the nursery. For one thing, the Gonzo-Piggy-Kermit love triangle was probably more than enough love for the nursery to take.

(and personally, I think if Skeeter were to have a relationship with anyone in the Muppet family, it would be Clifford)

-Kim
    Beauregard and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  7. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I agree about the love triangle. :)
  8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Skeeter and Clifford? I guess I could see that. Actually, I remember a few Muppet Babies episodes where Skeeter seemed to be interested in Kermit, especially in the Cinderella episode much to Piggy's jealousy.
  9. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

i'm sorry, i can't see that (skeet and cliff). But i can c the Skeet/Gonzo Love Connection, just fyi. *sidenote to disney* could you plz make a skeeter muppet/puppet/plushie and sell it to the masses?

BJ
  10. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I couldn't see Skeeter / Clifford either.
  11. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Skeeter and Clifford

I personally think Skeeter and Clifford would work. ;) I mean no one knows for sure what kind of a personaity she had when she became an adult/teen. It's quite possible that her and Scooter could be very differnt. In a sence they were differnt as night and day right from day 1. I think Skeeter might have had a differnt life alltogether and that's what brougth her and Clifford together. :halo: But their relationship isn't a perfact one. :( But they always loved each other in a sence, but allowed each other to have freedom. Nither Clifford or Skeeter were overly possive. That's the way I see it anyway.
  12. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This thread always makes me crack up!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Skeeter and Gonzo, sitting up a tree. Doing what they shouldn't be! :concern:
  13. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Snickers. :D Sorry I can't picture it somehow. Can you imagine the kids they would have? I gues it couldn't be anyworse than Clifford and Skeet. ;)
  14. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

What "happened" to Skeeter, anyway? She's never mentioned or seen in the adult muppet world. Did she move to France or something? ;) I know she was created so Piggy wouldn't be the only female, but...
  15. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

She moved to the Amazon. :)
  16. ColonelErnie

ColonelErnie New Member

don'tcha know!

Skeeter can't possibly have a crush on Clifford, because through some weird scientific experiment gone wrong, she grew up to BE Clifford!

Look in your heart! you know it to be true!
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  17. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

??????????????????????????

You wanna explaine how that could be possible? I can't picture it no way no how. They are totally differnt in every way even gender incase you hadent noticed Skeeter is a girl. Don't give me a funny look Skeeter has been misstaken for boy before. Not that I'm interested in going into any weird topic or anything just want to know how oyu figured it out.
  18. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Hmm, been a while since I've seen the show (cept for the one ep. dvds I got with the plushes. -_-) but I don't think she really liked anyone, just perhaps she felt left out with piggy always going after kermit? ^_^ And a few times when she went after kermit too it was usual in a story when they were both princesses right? So it would make sense.

Amazon muppets, boy that is an interesting picture.
  19. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I remember that as well. :)
  20. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

:excited: That's SO funny!! Yeah, if you thought about it perhaps...yeah....XD

SHE WAS THE EXPERIMENT OF BUNSEN AND BEAKER!!! :confused::eek:
    Yeah...XD