1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did Spam sue the Muppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, May 16, 2003.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Besides, 75 persent of a statistics are made up on the spot.
  2. Crazy Harry New Member

82% of the people can tell you that.
  3. sarah_yzma Active Member

no no no.....82.2%

Sarah
  4. Crazy Harry New Member

5. Beakie New Member

don't know why everyone thinks that spam is made from raccoons, shoes, and other such things. they must be thinking of hot dogs...

oh, they also make a spam with cheese in it... now that tastes disgusting... apparently cheese is good WITH spam, but not IN it...
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think you mean %82.02
  7. Crazy Harry New Member

I think she means "I am the dumbest girl on the planet. Here is some proof."

I have to stop saying that.
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

That's 100% correct.

Okay, they have a national Spam festival up north somewhere. Has anybody here been to that yet?

I hear they serve Spam in EVERYTHING: appetizers, main course meals, and even :grouchy: desserts!! :eek:

Spam Puddings, blech! :o
  9. sarah_yzma Active Member

welllll I leave a thread and what happens.....I get pulvarized....

Sarah

well maybe that wasn't the best word....
  10. pezbalubah Member

I can't believe people now only actually like Spam but there are actually Spam festivals, and probably Spam websites... Same goes for Moxie... a putred tasting "soda" I think only found in New England. Moxie is the type of thing I only use on people for practical jokes "try this soda it's REALLY good..."
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah, but it's the Oreos that will kill ya. :p

(Actually all processed food is bad and everyone's known it for years, just like smoking. People just like to live in denial.):zany:
  12. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Denial is in Egypt!

HAA!!
    Wocka Wocka!!
    :o
    Where'd that tomato come from?
  13. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Do they have Spam and Oreos in Egypt? OMG. I just thought of the most disgusting thing - Spam Oreos! :eek: :grouchy: LOL!
  14. sarah_yzma Active Member

I'm already choking....

Sarah
  15. Beakie New Member

I've never heard of Moxie but I really hate Dr Pepper...

There's a thought, Dr-Pepper-flavored Spam Oreos...

Or, Dr-Pepper-flavored Spam-and-Broccoli Oreos...
  16. Cantus Rock New Member

Sorry to get back on topic somewhat :)rolleyes: ), but I just wanted to add:

On the audio commentary of MTI, Brian mentions the suit. He said that Spamila Hamderson was JHC's retaliation after everything was worked out in the courts.

*feels weird he seems to be the only one who has watched MTI with the audio commentary*

-Matt
  17. Crazy Harry New Member

And away I vomit…
  18. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Save some for the science class...
  19. ryhoyarbie Active Member

sounds great!!!!!! you know i think that's some of the ingredients they use in hot dogs....

ryan
  20. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

When I read this, I imagine Homer Simpson drooling. "Mmm, Spam Oreos..."