1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did you sing along with Rainbow Connection and Mahna Mahna?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Dominicboo1, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Nah my chicken's a little bit on the rusty side these days.
    Puckrox likes this.
  2. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

I did! Bawking, yes, and laughing hard all the way through the silly song! I love chicken numbers! :cluck:

DID sing along to "Rainbow Connection," softly. Just giggled at "Mahna Mahna". In English, not chicken...er...which did you do? :)
    ---------------------
  3. heralde Well-Known Member

I definitely sang along to "Rainbow Connection," it reminded me of all the Muppets singing along during the Muppets 30th anniversary. :)
  4. bazooka_beak Active Member

I didn't sing but I did sway my head back and forth during Rainbow Connection :)
  5. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I sang along during "Rainbow Connection" (& also got teary eyed)Oh yeah...I sang in English of course.
  6. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Good I thought I was the only one who doesn't speak chicken!
  7. beaker Well-Known Member

I did at the 2001 Live Muppet Show in Hollywood:)
    newsmanfan likes this.
  8. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yes I did. I also sang along to Life's A Happy Song. I must've listened to that song like 57 times before seeing it on screen. It's such a great song, I'm surprised it wasn't nominated.
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  9. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

By the third time I saw the movie my daughter and I sang with everything. They actually made us all sing MahnaMahna before the movie even began at the preview screening, which was fun because most people who came to that were Muppet fans and I didn't feel so out of place.
  10. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I sang halfway through rainbow connection, then I cried. I couldn't take the beautifilness! LOL. And I was the only one who did it. But I did sing mahna mahna loud and proud, because everyone else was!
  11. mo Well-Known Member

I sang manna manna, rainbow connection and life's a happy song people stared at me but I still sang.