Did you sing along with Rainbow Connection and Mahna Mahna?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Wow I've only seen it once (my mom only likes waiting after one theater viewing for it to come to DVD)
I normally only see movies once in theaters, but I really want to support this film. Plus I'm in college so it's my own decision whenever I choose to go (it just means living off of leftovers/cans of soup until I get my next paycheck).

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I normally only see movies once in theaters, but I really want to support this film. Plus I'm in college so it's my own decision whenever I choose to go (it just means living off of leftovers/cans of soup until I get my next paycheck).
Ha ha ha! Good, I would use my money, but I can't drive! Ha ha ha!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I sang to Rainbow Connection, not that loud though to disturb the other people, but the scond time I saw it there was no one else there so I sang a bit louder...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I went with a bunch of family (there were twelve of us!), and oh yes - I did sing along. My Mom did too, and my wife would probably have too, if she hadn't been out in the hallway with our Son (he'd gotten a little restless near the end). One of my Brothers and our Sister probably did too, but they were sitting behind me a bit further down, so I can't be sure.

We were ALL singing bits of "Life's A Happy Song" afterwards though, lol. We are a Muppety Family.
:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Interesting question, but what *I* want to know is...

did anyone sing along to "Forget You?" and did you sing along in English or Chicken?

...and if the latter, did you then sing along to Rainbow Connection or Mahna Mahna in chicken?

Puckrox

Reaction score

did anyone sing along to "Forget You?" and did you sing along in English or Chicken?
I didn't in the movie theater, but I have found most recently whenever I'm home alone this has become my go to song to sing. :big_grin:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score

...and if the latter, did you then sing along to Rainbow Connection or Mahna Mahna in chicken?
Nah my chicken's a little bit on the rusty side these days.

newsmanfan

Reaction score

I did! Bawking, yes, and laughing hard all the way through the silly song! I love chicken numbers! :cluck:

DID sing along to "Rainbow Connection," softly. Just giggled at "Mahna Mahna". In English, not chicken...er...which did you do? :smile:
---------------------

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I definitely sang along to "Rainbow Connection," it reminded me of all the Muppets singing along during the Muppets 30th anniversary. :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I didn't sing but I did sway my head back and forth during Rainbow Connection :smile: