1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Didja' ever get the feeling you're being watched?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Vic Romano, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know that Bill's family and friends used to be around here lurking. After all we got into trouble over the Bill Borrowing thread once. :concern:
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I didn't realize Bill's family posted here. I knew Noel's family did in a few threads. Ran some folks over to TP, and they still got in trouble there, too! LOL!!

I hope everyone understands that it's all in fun around here anyhow. I don't think anybody here would actually stalk someone out.

I hope.

?
  3. Beauregard

Now that Emmy and Jackie have gone, I think there is no fear of that.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Or maybe there IS a fear of that. If they aren't posting---they're...somewhere? But WHERE??!
  5. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

maybe I'm secretly a performer and I lied about my age, I'm not, but you never know, I could be Dave Goelz or Steve Whitmire or any other performer
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

If you WERE Steve Whitmire, I'd stay far, far away from SWAEHB.

Man, I feel so bad for him. Just imagine if he ever came on here and found that, He would be SO confused... and disturbed...
  7. Fozzie Bear

And I could be Fozzie Bear.

(My jokes are about as funny).
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Aahhaa, Wocka wocka!

I couldn't be anyone. :(
  9. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

And maybe I could really be Fred Ziffel. Except for the fact that he died in 1975. But then again, I HAVE been watching "The Twilight Zone" a lot lately!

:crazy:
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'm really Johnny Depp.
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

If I were you, I'd run and hide. Don't want the fangirls knowing, could cause a stir... :eek:
  12. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

If a performer were to reveal theirself on here, how many PMs do you think they would get?
  13. Beauregard

Actually, I recon people veiwing this forum must be both bemused and confused by constant references to SWAEHB's, BBB's, Muffin's, CUE Cards, things that never appear in the movies yet we seem to refer to as if they were world-wide phenomenom's of the muppet fan club.
  14. Fozzie Bear

I know that responses in the thread would be tremendous!! PM/e-mails: They have an opportunity to turn those off, but if they didn't they would probably have so many PMs that their message center would be full and they couldn't even respond.

If I were famous, and signed on here, I would open one particular thread dedicated to Q&A with the exception that I be left alone to participate as a regular member in all other threads.
  15. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

yeah, I'd do something like that, just post information, like Was Once Ernie did about The Muppet Movie behind the scenes
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

On the plus side; everyone thinks I'm joking, thus allowing me to be as open as I want and no oone's the wiser!
  17. Beauregard

If I was them, I'd sign on with two names. One to be normal, one to be "The Big guys!"
  18. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I don't know. If (when? hopefully?) I get a job with the Muppets, and I was suddenly privvy to a bunch of information that I wasn't supposed to tell anyone outside the company... That'd be tough. I guess a second user name could help, but then I might get confused... ah well. Cross that bridge if (when?) I get to it.
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yipes!
  20. Beauregard

Holy Penguin! That's a lot!!!