crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Just felt like starting up this thread. Mine are-

Nugov-Runescape

jacksquat-AvengersAssemble

and of course, crazed gonzo fan-Muppet Central

F

furryredmonster

Redfurrymonster84 >> Pretty much everywhere but here, only because Redfurrymonster84 wouldn't fit in the username slot. And I like furryredmonster now because it's in Kevin Clash's book title.

Furryredmonster >> At KGZ and here mostly...

And that's pretty much it...

Teheheman

Reaction score
99% of my screen names is this. The only one that is different is my YIM, and that is superkrogerbaggerman. That and my myspace name is Big D, and the URL is different than Teheheman, but that's another story.

Daniel

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Sylindebren - my name on this board as well as EvBoard (Evanescence fandom), among the Harry Potter fandom and a few The NeverEnding Story forums.

Mistacor(a) - my 'Jellicle' name in the CATS comunity, but most notably on the Musicals.Net board celebrating the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical.

Mystacor(a) - my general internet use-name; a variant of Mistacor(a). I used the subtle difference with the 'y' replacing the 'i' to give it a more mythic, magical intonation.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Glitterberry, DanStrawberry, Berryglitter, Dannamannamoohah and DanDanStrawberry

OH! And TutterTheMouse of course :cry: :stick_out_tongue:

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Fungi Forums ~ GiftedGirl
deviantART, Kingdom of Loathing, here, there, everywhere ~ PuppyLuver
FanFiction.net ~ SoSoSuckMyToe

BradFraggle

Reaction score
I go by BradFraggle pretty much everywhere (and if not, then I'm just "Brad" or "Brad D.") I don't complicate my life with tons of aliases.