Different Internet Names You go by.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
internet names I've had

Well let's see most of my religious sites know me as either preacher or trinity for a while I was at the Stoop an SS site started by Furryredmonster as frazzle, plus there are a few sites that have my first name craig and backwards versions of my last name in them. Subcentral has me as a number and a while ago I kept residence at a few sleazy sites with a name that might be a little too sugggestive for a family site. I also belong to a pro-life site as formerfetus (I am one and so r u). So I have quuite a few aliases both old and new.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Well let's see most of my religious sites know me as either preacher or trinity for a while I was at the Stoop an SS site started by Furryredmonster as frazzle...
What?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Maybe I had the wrong creator

Maybe I had the wrong creator red, but I was at this site based on SS called The Stoop,as Frazzle but I lost interest so I stopped posting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Maybe I had the wrong creator red, but I was at this site based on SS called The Stoop,as Frazzle but I lost interest so I stopped posting.
I think I remember that, but I think it was BEAR who launched it.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
New one! At U2's Zootopia I am known as "Toungeofangels" (betcha can't guess what that's from!)

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Ay, ay, AY! :rolleyes: My usernames sound dorky compared to some of you guys'. But here they are, anyways:

Morgan Clueless- here
Bowyer Girl- SMRPG Legacy
VivianxCortez- GameFAQs forums
IzumoMayasuzi- DeviantArt
Sugino Fangirl- Zatch Bell CCG forums; Pickfile.com
RPGJude- YouTube
(Please, please, PLEASE don't hate me, Spongebob fans!) anti_spongebob_club- (most-used) Neopets

Like I said, my usernames are dorky.

~ Morgan " :embarrassed: " Goat

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
(Please, please, PLEASE don't hate me, Spongebob fans!) anti_spongebob_club- (most-used) Neopets
Oooo! If you ever log in to neopets, request me as a friend, neocatfan99 is me