disgruntled kermit

BorkBork

Reaction score
I have a couple of versions of mahna on my ftp-server, including the one with Piero Umili-whatever....

adress: howyadooing.audio-stream.net
user: muppet
pas: fans
port: 21

To avoid getting alot of emails asking how to download, i say to you now - Use an ftp-client, such as cute ftp. Downloadable at download.com

cheers
/Anders

Drtooth

Reaction score
What Ilove about Kermit is that he's very simplely make. He's basically a glove with eyes (not my words, it's from Of Muppets and Men). This means that Jim (or Nowadays, Steve) can crumple their hands up and make Kermit look disgusted. No other Muppet has that simplicity, therefore Kermit has more expression than the others.

Vendaface

Reaction score
Re: Mah Nah Mah Nah

Great link! I knew I'd seen "Mahna Mahna" in another sketch... "Fat Cat Sat Hat." Thanks!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Yes according to the website, it was done on Ed Sullivan, Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, and Muppets Tonight.

Never done in Fraggle Rock or the Jim Henson hour. It would be interesting to see Mahna Mahna amongst the Fraggles.

Let me propose to Henson and Associates this Proposition M; that heretofore, every Muppet Series should work a Mahna Mahna version into one episode for the sake of future generations.

Or how about developing a series around Mahna Mahna with his own little world populated by Snowths and those pointed head guys with the glasses. Hmmm.

BorkBork

Reaction score
hmm i wonder what he is trying to say...

to me it's like this: he tries to say something, but the snowths doesn't understand...in fact...no-one does. And it's very obvious that he gets frustrated, so he slams the door in the end.

gorry

Reaction score
i think i know,notice when he like sings something other than "mahna mahna" like a grunt they ignore him,so he tries desperatley to say somethin else...............

Salmoto

Reaction score
I dunno if Mahna Mahna series would work because Mahna and the pointy-haired guys have a retro 60s feel to them. Keep Mahna as he is but give him freakier counterparts to deal with (That fuzzy bug-eyed koozebanian from Muppets Tonight is a good example.) and you have the most surreal family show of all time.