Disney... not the only one with Cheapquals....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
so why do studios think HEY WE ARE GOING TO MAKE 2000 MOVIES AND KIDS WILL STILL CARE!........I think i could make better decisions than them......hehehe i could picture it now!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Nothing worse than ghetto cgi. I'll take Cartoon Network originals almost over that stuff. This year somehow a lot of, well not quite community college lame cgi features were released(Ice Age, Veggie Dogma Tales), but definately not up to Pixar or Square par. [/B]
I actually like Ice Age. It wasn't a bad movie. It was very cave drawing like which was good for what it was.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
I actually like Ice Age. It wasn't a bad movie. It was very cave drawing like which was good for what it was.
I loved Sid the Sloth...JHC should buy the rights and make a puppet of him:wink:

Sweetums

Reaction score
I think they just came out with 11(seriously) I remember having to sit through the first one when I was growing up.
What are you TALKING about?!? The first "Land Before Time" is incredible!!! It's the new ones that are stupid! I mean, puh-leeze, if they aren't extinct yet, wouldn't they at least be GROWN UP?

And kinda off-subject, but you know the little girl who voiced Duckie in the original LBT and Marie in the original "All Dogs Go To Heaven"? I read on the IMBD that her dad went crazy and shot and killed both her and her mom when she was like 11. :frown: Isn't that bizarre?

Drtooth

Reaction score

Nothing worse than ghetto cgi.
You have absoultely no idea how bad it was... It looked like something they made when CGI first came out. It looked like a really bad Vdeo Game for Supernintendo or something. The characters were all blocky, they "Moved" byt swaying back and fourth and lifting their arms. It was.. HORRIBLE..... I can't describe it.