Disney stops releasing pigeons 'to certain death' during shows

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
I'll just bet you would love to see 'ole Britney "Doin' the Pigeon!"
Yup, I would love to see her "Doin' the Pigeon!" - in fact i'd love to join in, would certainly get ME cooing ! I think she's getting hornier and sexier each day - wish i was austin powers !

Oh and that goofy thing she does - pure class ... home run Britney, home run ! Now if only she'd do more stuff with penguins !

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well disney i think must keep doing this i know theres a few people out here who are gonna end up doin some kinda petiton.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
actually I am a disney fanatic and find this no big deal but I also find it sick and in NO way funny.and about someone trying to steal he head they got out of the car and died actually.

radionate

Reaction score
They are saying that they don't find the pigeons being banned a big deal, and they find no humor in the poor pigeons death by hawks while forgein tourists stand by and take pictures while saying, 'OOOooohhh'

They also are saying that on Grad Night, some drunk stupid future leader of america stood up while the ride was stalled and promptely fell down a big hole where there was no floor. (might be a Disney Urban Legand, don't know on this one)

FER SURE

Reaction score
No one died trying to steal Madame Leota's head! RE-read my post.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
No one died trying to steal Madame Leota's head! RE-read my post.
Hey Nathan,
That's what I thought, but in your post you stated they couldn't steal the head as there is no floor. But did someone fall through and get hurt or die? That wasn't clear in your post and what the previous posts were relating too.

FER SURE

Reaction score
I guess your right that could have been more clear. I'll try and describe the seance chamber a little more clearly. It is basically a circular black room. Along the outside wall there is a track along which your ride vehicle known as a "Doom Buggie" travels. on the other side of the track is a retaining wall. The track is fully enclosed by the wall of the room and the retaining wall. On the other side of the retaining wall is an open pit equiped with a cargo net to catch lost and found and in the middle of that is a table containing a crystal ball. Inside that crystal ball appears the head of Madame Leota. So to steal the head you would have to have your ride vehicle stopped in the seance room then get out of the vehicle hurdle the retaining wall and then levitate to the table. Since the net does not connect to the post supporting the table there is no real way to get to it. That is how that room is set up and I hope that it was clear enough for everyone to understand. No one died trying to steal the head, and as I pointed out in the original post this is one of those "Disney Legends" which means it probably never happened in the first place.

radionate

Reaction score
Awsome insight Nathan. I love stories like that. Its the stuff that goes into rides that fascinates me more then the rides themselves. I'm one of those dorks who goes around taking pictures not of Mickey and the Castle, but Hidden Mickeys and little details all around the castle.