Do you think Michael Jackson did what he did?

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. SOME PEOPLE MAY TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY SO PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think Jacko is guilty or innocent! GUILTY-that's what I say. Imagine him on the Muppet show!

Jacko: Hey, Kermit! Do you wanna come to Neverland with me?
Kermit: I think I'm washing my hair! :smile:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I think discussing this is probably putting you at risk of being prosecuted for contempt of court and is potentially libelous.

The court system tries to let informed people make the choices - slighty more enlightened than stoning one another in the streets on the off chance.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
This topic may also lead to controversial and inappropiate subjects. :concern:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
To be honest I personally think he is innocent, he has done some weird and silly things and theres alot of people who have taken advantage of that. It seems like hes picked on just because he is different, alot of people are scared of anything different.
Dont want to go into detail about what he is accused of, we all know that.
I would like to think he is innocent though.

I have heard he is a muppet fan. Imagine him dangling one of the muppet babies from a balcony!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The title of this thread is a Yogi-ism. Referring to the Yankees Hall of Fame catcher of the 50's and 60's who said a lot of crazy things.

Examples:
"It ain't over 'til it's over."
"I didn't say all the things that I said."

The answer to the question is yes. Michael Jackson did what he did, and didn't do what he didn't do. Did Michael Jackson do what he has been accused of? I say yes but I am biased against him. No grown man should sleep in the same bed with little boys unless those little boys are his own family. I don't care how rich, eccentric or talented a person is, that's not right. It's okay to want to take care of sick or underprivileged children. It's okay to invite them to your house and allow them to experience all the wonderful things you've built on your property. It's okay to bring in their families and shower them with gifts and attention. It is not okay to use them as your own private playthings, pretending you are Peter Pan and they are Lost Boys. It is not okay for parents to leave their children alone with such a person. The mother in this case is just as at fault as Jacko. Her attention has been on money and materialism rather than the safety and well-being of her son. The adults involved have been anything but, and a child is paying dearly for it.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
The mother in this case is just as at fault as Jacko. Her attention has been on money and materialism rather than the safety and well-being of her son.
I would never leave my son overnight with someone I don't know, I don't care how famous they are!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I would never leave my son overnight with someone I don't know, I don't care how famous they are!

I am delighted to hear that, sugarbritchez. If only there were more parents like you in the world. :smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
That is mighty kind of you to say that.

I just don't understand how someone would let their kid even get into a situation like this. I mean wouldn't red flags go up if someone insists that you let your child (male or female) spend the night in their room? I mean we wouldn't just hand our kids to a stranger off the streets, would we?