Do you think Michael Jackson did what he did?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
That is mighty kind of you to say that.
My pleasure!

sugarbritchez said:
I mean we wouldn't just hand our kids to a stranger off the streets, would we?
We would hope not. Unfortunately, it seems the driving factor in the Jackson case is money. I'm sure we all heard about the woman's lawsuit against a major department store and her alleged attempts to get money from other celebrities. I can understand the financial strain one could accrue from finding care for a sick child. But using a child's illness for financial benefit is disgusting and wrong, especially when it means handing him/her over to a celebrity without thinking about the child's welfare. Once again, I want to state that I know very little about law and that I am simply stating opinions. I know nothing of the family's situation aside from what has been reported and alleged. It just seems that the whole matter and ones similar to it could be avoided if the adults would just use some common sense.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I would never leave my son overnight with someone I don't know, I don't care how famous they are!
Or worse yet, leave them overnight with somebody that has had many allegations made against them in the past. Someone that has paid off another family in the past to keep the allegations quiet.

Without a doubt, he is GUILTY as charged. But he'll never be convicted. :mad:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think Jackson is guilty. Why would a grown man need to have little kids in his house all the time...What is he, a weird version of Santa Clause?..

ryan

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I think he was innocent, though the evidence is against him. I think he's still a kid, and that it's OK to sleep with children. He's definitely not all there, but I refuse to believe he's guilty

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don't know if he is guilty or not....I do know, however, that he is no where near the definition of normal for a human. A lot of his actions are crazy and some are dangerous to others. I think that he believes that he can get away with the insane things he does because of his social status. There is no excuse for his previous actions (i.e. dangling his own children over a hotel balcony) but he seems to get away with most everything.

wheither he is guilty or not will be decided by the jury........but that doesn't mean that we as people can form our own oppinions from what the media wants us to know.

Who knows....this could be a ploy to increase his record sales.

:smirk:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Whether he's guilty or not he's still not very bright.Dont u think after the first time he was accused of this that he would have stopped sleeping with kids.I for one do not feel sorry for this guy he needs to learn how to stop his bad habit of hanging around strangers children.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I honestly don't care about the outcome of his court case, "Billie Jean" will still be one of my favorite songs. And personally, I think he's innocent.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
Whether he's guilty or not he's still not very bright.Dont u think after the first time he was accused of this that he would have stopped sleeping with kids.I for one do not feel sorry for this guy he needs to learn how to stop his bad habit of hanging around strangers children.
Very well stated. I agree 100%.