Do you Twitter?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Would facebook be considered twittering? If it is, then I guess I'm guilty of doing that dumb thing. Let's update our status to show everyone what the heck we're up to. Yah!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Would facebook be considered twittering? If it is, then I guess I'm guilty of doing that dumb thing. Let's update our status to show everyone what the heck we're up to. Yah!
Um, no. Facebook and Twitter.com are two totally different sites. Twitter is like texting online. You can only type out so many characters at a time, it's mostly for quick updates. You can't chat on it like you can on Facebook, etc.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
On Facebook, you can update your "status" (like "Sally is ready to go out shopping!" or "Sally is tired and going to bed") and your mood, but Twitter is just for short text messages that you can send via the web or your phone.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Oh gotcha. Okay then, I'm not twitting then, woohoo!

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
wow im on twitter cnat rmeber my login infobut i barely ever use it sum of my freidns have it but we usualy kit through yahoo msngr or on the other message baord i belong to. i think my twitter name is crazy kiek or possibly kiera lynn those are the 2 names i use most often. look me up if ya want i been thinking i need to check it. twitter ahs become so popular tat radio stations- at least in my area- are using it for contests. i still rely on myspace so i must be really out of date.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Well, I've been twittering for just over a month now and I'm totally addicted!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have a question say I'm following the Newsflash, and want to post about it. on the newsflash twitter. Do I have to have a website or just a member of twitter?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*wants to scream out a few choice words, but she is a good girl, and it is late, so she doesn't.* I must have tried over a dozen times to sign up just now, but can't because of that rediculous, sensored, audio CAPTCHA they've got! Errrrgh!
:mad:
:rolleyes: *Feels like ranting about CAPTCHAs in general, but here isn't the place.*

Sorry, it's just a bit of a thorn in my side, ya know?
:embarrassed: So anyway, yeah, I knew it would happen someday, and I would give in. Yay, something else to waist my time on, lol! Or fill in the gaps when I'm bored, whichever way you want to look at it.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
*wants to scream out a few choice words, but she is a good girl, and it is late, so she doesn't.* I must have tried over a dozen times to sign up just now, but can't because of that rediculous, sensored, audio CAPTCHA they've got! Errrrgh!
:mad:
:rolleyes: *Feels like ranting about CAPTCHAs in general, but here isn't the place.*

Sorry, it's just a bit of a thorn in my side, ya know?
:embarrassed: So anyway, yeah, I knew it would happen someday, and I would give in. Yay, something else to waist my time on, lol! Or fill in the gaps when I'm bored, whichever way you want to look at it.
Maybe you could have someone else type in the CAPTCHA for you, after you have filled out everything else.