Do you Twitter?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I know what you mean Will, I was like that for a long time. But I knew being the way I was about things like LJ and Facebook, I knew I'd bite eventually, lol.
As for me, I'm still trying to figure some things out, but it's kind of fun!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know what you mean Will, I was like that for a long time. But I knew being the way I was about things like LJ and Facebook, I knew I'd bite eventually, lol.
As for me, I'm still trying to figure some things out, but it's kind of fun!
Glad to hear it's fun for you Kate! Just wish I wasn't so indecisive sometimes. :stick_out_tongue:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hmmmm. *Strokes beard* Guys, should I or should I not get a Twitter account...? :cool:
Kiki! When did you grow a beard?:big_grin:

Seriously though I don't twitter. I'm not inclined to look into that sort of thing at the moment.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hmmmm. *Strokes beard* Guys, should I or should I not get a Twitter account...? :cool:
I personally think it's fun. I can spontaniously write little thoughts that pop up in my head during the day, talk about what I'm eating or where I'm about to go, etc. Little things that aren't important enough to put in your LJ or whatever, but you still feel like sharing. And if you get it set up with your phone you can text stuff to it as well.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm debating that myself, but I just can't get myself to jump on the bandwagon.
Yeah, I might too...

Kiki! When did you grow a beard?:big_grin:
Lol, I'm not sure- it must be my messed-up hormones! =P

Then again, I think I look quite distiguished with a beard...

I personally think it's fun. I can spontaniously write little thoughts that pop up in my head during the day, talk about what I'm eating or where I'm about to go, etc. Little things that aren't important enough to put in your LJ or whatever, but you still feel like sharing. And if you get it set up with your phone you can text stuff to it as well.
Yeah, some people in my school twitter during class- lol. Might give it a whirl.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yeah, some people in my school twitter during class- lol. Might give it a whirl.
... are you in high school or college? In college you could get away with it because some people bring in their laptops, but I don't know how that would work in high school. Do they use their phones? And the teachers just don't notice/care? XD I'm old, you see, I don't get these things :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
... are you in high school or college? In college you could get away with it because some people bring in their laptops, but I don't know how that would work in high school. Do they use their phones? And the teachers just don't notice/care? XD I'm old, you see, I don't get these things :wink:
Not all collages! Had a professor who wouldn't tolerate that type of thing.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Really? Well, it was only in a few of my classes that I saw laptops, anyway. If you sat in the back row they can't really see what you're doing on it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
^ Really? Well, it was only in a few of my classes that I saw laptops, anyway. If you sat in the back row they can't really see what you're doing on it.
Well it wasn't that you couldn't have lad top or note books or what ever you call them or anything like that.. It's just that she would come around to see what you were doing and make sure you wern't doing that that like that. Plus, you always have dumb people looking over your shoulder giving you away. :stick_out_tongue: