Do you Twitter?

Kiki

Reaction score
I would imagine that would have to be somewhat annoying.
It can be when you're just drawing and the teacher tells has a go at you, and yet they don't tell the person off fer using their phone- even though it's rather obvious. :smirk: Hate that.

... are you in high school or college? In college you could get away with it because some people bring in their laptops, but I don't know how that would work in high school. Do they use their phones? And the teachers just don't notice/care? XD I'm old, you see, I don't get these things :wink:
Aw, that's okay. :wink: I'm in high-school (it's called a "college" here, but..) and people use their phones. They put it under the table, so it just looks like they're looking down. But it looks dead suss, and yet the teachers hardly EVER pick up on it. :confused:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It can be when you're just drawing and the teacher tells has a go at you, and yet they don't tell the person off fer using their phone- even though it's rather obvious. :smirk: Hate that.

Aw, that's okay. :wink: I'm in high-school (it's called a "college" here, but..) and people use their phones. They put it under the table, so it just looks like they're looking down. But it looks dead suss, and yet the teachers hardly EVER pick up on it. :confused:
I know all too well what you are talking about. Had a girl blowing in my ear and over in my general direction one time sitting across from my in biography and when I looked at her fro hat she was doing I got in big trouble for not paying attention, but I had a crush on her at the time, so I let it slide. *shrugs*

But another time I had kids throwing markers and other objects at my head and laughing about it. And when I would ask them to stop because it hurt my head, I got in trouble for interrupting the class. I even told the teacher that it was going on and and I still was the one who got written up.:stick_out_tongue: Very bitter about that one fr a long time. I got kicked out of school over this... Because other people were pickling on me. They said I was the one with the problem, witch is the story of my life so please don't ask me to explain, heh!

And it's been my experience that if you have your head down in class that the teacher wont stand for it. I've had this problem about my head being down for as long as I can rememebr being in school. I've always been made an example out of over this. But they always force me to have my head up and every time it goes down that always call me out about it, but that does mot ever begin to explain the half of it...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well it wasn't that you couldn't have lad top or note books or what ever you call them or anything like that.. It's just that she would come around to see what you were doing and make sure you wern't doing that that like that. Plus, you always have dumb people looking over your shoulder giving you away. :stick_out_tongue:
I guess I had all the "good" teachers who didn't really care, although some were kinda evil.

Kiki said:
Aw, that's okay. I'm in high-school (it's called a "college" here, but..) and people use their phones. They put it under the table, so it just looks like they're looking down. But it looks dead suss, and yet the teachers hardly EVER pick up on it. :confused:
Ah, I see. When I was in high school pagers were super popular. My school tried to ban them, but people still snuck them into class and set them on vibrate. I don't think the teachers really caught on. Kids will always find a way around it :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess I had all the "good" teachers who didn't really care, although some were kinda evil.

Ah, I see. When I was in high school pagers were super popular. My school tried to ban them, but people still snuck them into class and set them on vibrate. I don't think the teachers really caught on. Kids will always find a way around it :wink:
Sometimes it depends on the size of the class, too.

But yeah, they definitely made sure that phones were turned off. One time this students phones was ringing, and he left outside of the class to take the call, and the teach locked him out. She didn't play.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Cool! I haven't friended any celebs yet, mostly some websites so I'll know much sooner if they've made an update. It's a lot cleaner to get all that info in one place.

Nick22

Reaction score
i dont use mine too much. i dont have a lot of time for the computer too much anymore.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
corporate tweeters

As you may already know, The Jim Henson Company is on Twitter (@hensoncompany). The official Twitter stream, maintained by Vice-President of New Media Allyson Smith, posts regular updates (and images) from Henson Company.

The company also has a Twitter account for Jim Henson's Puppet Up! - Uncensored (@puppetup) - which posts show updates and tweets lots of pictures from the live shows.

Their is also an official account for the Henson.com Podcast (@hensonpodcast). The account tweets when there are new episodes up, and also gives info on upcoming episodes, and will even accept and solicit questions for upcoming interviews.

Sesame Workshop is on Twitter too (@sesame_workshop). They post all sorts of great news and updates from the workshop.

Also many of the Muppet fansites have twitter accounts up and running -- The MuppetCast (@muppetcast), The Muppet Newsflash (@muppetnewsflash), Muppet Wiki (@muppetwiki) and Tough Pigs (@tough_pigs).

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ I can just imagine what Gonzo's would be like. Just a bunch of messy, random thoughts. Animal would have nothing but gibberish, like he was just slamming his head into the keyboard XD Maybe some fans could jump in and do it, I've seen it for other characters.