Do you want a Palisades Muppet Babies Playset?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes, there is a lot more stuff to do. This is why i think the license should be extended. The line seems to be doing well. It has to be the most popular one they have. There are still all kinds of movie variant ideas and playsets left. I would love some muppet babies figures but forst I would like an Usher Scooter, Pizza Twins, Sp'am, Clueless Morgan, Photographer Gonzo and a whole lot more. AND FRAGGLES GOSH DARN IT!! :smirk: :excited:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
Yup.

I wouldn't see any problems with an adorable puppet-based Muppet Baby here and there, but I wouldn't want it to turn into a Muppet Babies Line until a ho-lotta other characters have been made.

"Ho-Lotta." I may have just discovered a new name for a little girl!

"Ho-Lotta, it's time for dinner! Get in here off the street!"

Hmmmm.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I think the babies are cute, but even I think Palisades should keep them down to a dull roar. Maybe just have babies Kermit and Piggy as they were from the MTM movie. Then, if it takes off, try a few more.

Baby Rowlf

Beauregard

Reaction score
petrieboy said:
Does anyone want a Muppet Babies Playset of their room with the cribs and slide and everything, one that comes with all the babies, from "Muppets Take Manhattan"
But then, would you include Nanny's lower half, since that is from the cartoon and not the film?
This sounds like a great idea. I love MB (Though don't let Fozzie hear me say that, as he dain't...)

Well, don't know what else to say on this subject, just sounds great!