Do you want a Pepe figure in series 6?

In what series would you like to see a Pepe figure made?

• I want Pepe in series 6 and bump a classic character

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I would rather have a classic character in series 6

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was a major development that came about a couple of weeks ago.

Sweetums has always been a size, packaging and price concern. By releasing him with the stage they can keep uniformity with the packaging. I believe he will still come with Robin. Keep in mind that the playset has unfortunately been pushed back to next summer. It was originally pushed past Christmas because all the waves were slightly delayed, and Palisades wanted a Summer of Winter release for it.

Statler will come with wave 5 and Waldorf with wave 6 (tentative). I don't like them coming separately, but it is a marketing angle that the company likes. It's a good idea that non-fans can purchase the popular pair without having to pay the price for the whole stage.

These changes can be seen on my running chart at www.jamesvier.com/muppets/figures
Keep in mind that waves 6-8 are still open. I have put some good guesses down and some promised items in a hypothesized sequence, but there are many guesses. Waves 1-5 are relatively solid though things can change. Check it out.:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Froggy,

If your chart is running, you better close the door so you don't lose it!

FOZ

SteveJ

Reaction score
I would definetly buy a Pepe figure! And that's saying alot after my previous rant.