Doctor Whom?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Ooh! I've been watching this show on and off, but I think I'm quite behind, because I can't really follow what you guys are talking about. I'll have to catch up somehow!

I'll tell you guys a secret: the reason I started watching it was because I liked the theme song, and I thought, Oh that sounds kinda funky, I think I'll stick around and see what the show is about! >_<
The episode just aired yesterday.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hey Beauregard do you know any good doctor who forums? I'd be interested if you did. But don't lie just to be interesting! Lol! :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hey Beauregard do you know any good doctor who forums? I'd be interested if you did. But don't lie just to be interesting! Lol! :smile:
Yeah, I so would sign up for one
I hope they would have Dr Who themed smilies.

:exterminate:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*is, apparently, not interesting due to lack of Dr Who forum locations* :stick_out_tongue:

I read a lot of interesting speculation on the Digital Spy forum, though. However, I am not a fan of that board so much because it does seem to just rip people apart if they feel like it.

As for the bug-people...Yikes...Russel T. Davis said that it would complicate the script if they escaped back to Earth, so they had to die...Poor things! Doomed to death with a flick of the script-writer's pencil...Also! Did you know that originally the Bus in the special was supposed to still look basically new in the dessert, but the top got entirely crushed during transport, so they had to adjust the script to match!

As for Dr Who in general, I started watching it because ...er...because...um...*ashamed*... Because Catherine Tate joined the cast, and I am a huge fan of hers. After watching one episode, however, I was 100% hooked on the whole Who-verse and have watched almost every episode (of the new series's) since. I did like Rose, but never really got the point of Martha.

Fluffets

Reaction score
*is, apparently, not interesting due to lack of Dr Who forum locations* :stick_out_tongue:

I read a lot of interesting speculation on the Digital Spy forum, though. However, I am not a fan of that board so much because it does seem to just rip people apart if they feel like it.

As for the bug-people...Yikes...Russel T. Davis said that it would complicate the script if they escaped back to Earth, so they had to die...Poor things! Doomed to death with a flick of the script-writer's pencil...Also! Did you know that originally the Bus in the special was supposed to still look basically new in the dessert, but the top got entirely crushed during transport, so they had to adjust the script to match!

As for Dr Who in general, I started watching it because ...er...because...um...*ashamed*... Because Catherine Tate joined the cast, and I am a huge fan of hers. After watching one episode, however, I was 100% hooked on the whole Who-verse and have watched almost every episode (of the new series's) since. I did like Rose, but never really got the point of Martha.
Sorry about the "being interesting" thing. You are interesting, I was just joking:big_grin:. But I heard a bit about the bus damage in dunbai so when I saw the episode I thought of that and realized. I'M NOT LIEING! Lol! I'm gonna be serious now lol. Its hard being serious when your currently a muppet addict.:stick_out_tongue::smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just found the first episode of Series 2 back on BBC iPlayer, and am now busy watching the evil Casandra try to destroy the Dr. I wish there was a way for her to appear again.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I just found the first episode of Series 2 back on BBC iPlayer, and am now busy watching the evil Casandra try to destroy the Dr. I wish there was a way for her to appear again.
Yeah, I liked her.
I think We should all take this test. It is terribly misspelt but it is very amusing. I got a rating of "Frothing Fanboy"

What kind of Whovian are you?
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_whovian_are_you

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yay...I am, apparently, a "Good natured jumper wearer" as well as being uninteresting :stick_out_tongue: