Does anyone else here ever get this feeling?

Ziffel

Reaction score
superfan said:
You know what's funny...kind of...is that when you're with someone, you have moments where you wish you were single again, and when you're single you wish you had someone.
heh heh yep, kind of like "The grass looks greener on the other side" and "Be careful what you wish for becuase you might get it." :smile:

superfan said:
ENJOY being single. Honestly. Take time to get to know yourself, develop your own being as an individual. Enjoy the fact that you have the freedom to go where you want when you want. Take comfort in the fact that when you finally do meet someone, you'll know what YOU want. It won't be out of desperation or "Well, noone else wants me, so..." Be good to yourself FIRST.
Good thoughts there, superfan. I myself actually do enjoy and appreciate many aspects of singlehood. At times I even wonder if it is perhaps what God in His wisdom has decided for me to be. Yet I think the desire to share my life with a woman is strong enough that God will probably give me a wife someday, whether it be my ex-fiance or someone else. But the good thing is we CAN be happy and content either way. Good to just take it day by day and wait for any open doors to go through, rather than trying to force doors to open. I guess the saying, "Good things come to those who wait" is pertinent here too!

superfan

Reaction score
Aw, thanks Ziffel, for the positive reinforcement there! :wink: Sometimes I have to be careful I don't ramble on and lose the point of what I intended to say.
But it's truly how I feel. Self esteem and confidence issues often get in the way of making life~changing decisions for a lot of people.
I hope that for BooberFraggless' sake, things turn out for the very best and that he lives a happy and fulfilling life whether he marries or remains single.

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
BooberFraggless I know how you feel. I am 23 and going to be 24 in December and I havent been in a real relationship at all. I have been with guys but no real relationships going on, more like friends. When I see couples I feel a little loney and wish I was with someone. Sometimes I wish I was in a relationship and other times Im happy that im single. All I know that my time will come when I will meet Mr. Right but untill then im single :smile:
Dont worry your time will come but untill then enjoy being single.