Does anyone remember that puppet show with the blue jay, and...

Movies205

Reaction score
There were some other people but I only remember the blue jay in this show..... it was on Nickolodean some time ago?

radionate

Reaction score
Was it "Under the Umbrella Tree"? I believe this was a Candian show that aired on Nick Jr.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I have very vague memories of a TV show called "Pinwheel" on Nick that I thought was done by puppets... maybe this is what you're thinking of? I seem to recall everyone trying to find this bird and every time someone would say "there he is!" something would happen and nobody else would see him - kind of like snuffy and Big Bird, how every time Big Bird tried to show people Snuffy, something would happen and they would miss each other.

Jeremy

Movies205

Reaction score
THAT IT!

Aired from 1986 to 1993(7 years that not bad...)

It was a great show when I watch it, I must of been 7 or 8....

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Was it a blue jay? The name admiral bird sticks out in my head for some reason... I'll have to ask my parents tonight, they remember that show.

Jeremy

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Well that would explain the lack of Bluejays in "Pinwheel" - and I was right, it was the admiral bird that everyone was looking for in that show.

Jeremy

radionate

Reaction score
It was on the Disney Channel, I got confused.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
"Pinwheel".....Say that words, and my mom'll shiver. It was THE ONLY THING on Nickelodeon when it first came on, just hours of "Pinwheel" over and over....It came out when my big sis was little, so I don't remember it, but Mom says my sis'd watch "Pinwheel" ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY....Sounds like every parent's nighmare.