Does anyone remember that puppet show with the blue jay, and...

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
"Under the Umbrella Tree" was great, it was the first show I watched when we got cable so SO long ago, i was just thinking about that the other day, there was Gloria Gopher, Iggy Iguana *i think* and ....Jay....the Blue Jay....uh....yeah, that sounds right.

Anyway, that show RULED!!! :stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Lord knows it ain't the first time!

:big_grin:
I wouldn't go there if I were you. You don't want me to turn a "confused" comment around on you. :mad:

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
"but Mom says my sis'd watch "Pinwheel" ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY....Sounds like every parent's nighmare.
Manda, I think each "episode" was 2-3 hours. It was very long. It was totally geared towards the pre-school crowd. My little sister liked this show.. I liked watching the puppet segments, but that was it.

The theme song was the type of song that stuck in your head.. and the worst possible thing was that it could easily get stuck in a kid's head so they would sing it over and over and over again. Pinwheel Pinwheel spinning around... look at my pinwheel and see what I've found... UGH!

So yeah- early 80s, Pinwheel was big. There was another show on Nick ("Today's Special" I think) that featured a maid, a mannequin that came to life, and a rat/mouse puppet that seemed to be on whenever Pinwheel wasn't.

C