Does Kermit love Miss Piggy?

King Prawn

Reaction score
I've never even considered this question, i've always thought Kermit & Piggy although not together love each other. If we go my The Muppet movie (which I consider the only real movie (along with MFS)) where the Muppets aren't acting as though they were making a movie (make sense?) anyway if we go by TMM then it's safe to say Kermit does indeed love Miss Piggy.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I think Kermit likes Miss Piggy but he doesn't want to show it. Look at how on a Muppet Family Christmas he's so worried about her being stuck in the blizzard. When she arrives and sings No Place Like Home for the Holidays I think Kermit's face shows that he's very happy to see her and loves her. I don't know if anyone gets what I'm saying and maybe I'm just weird but that's okay. I just wanted to share that example.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It makes definite sense what you've just said, but it doesn't necessarily mean you 'love' someone 'like that' to worry about them in a blizzard.

Look at it like this. Suppose it was someone you were very close to because they're your best friend. It'd be the same effect and you would be smiling and happy, too.

But, I think there's some love there from Kermit to Piggy, I just can't begin to guess on what level. I think he doesn't really 'want her like that,' but maybe doesn't want anybody else to want her either.

I used to know a girl like that! LOL! I asked her to go out a few times and we had lots in common and so I discussed us going together, but she told me "But you're my friend, I don't date friends!" Of course, I retorted, "So, you love thine enemies?!" At any rate, I stayed her friend and if she found out I went out with someone, she grilled me about the date and the girl and everything. She wanted her cake and icing, too; and Kermit is the same way I think: He wants his ham and bacon too.