Done

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2-the arena

Kermit stood on the podium far away from Piggy. "Get the arrow." he mouthed. She nodded.

Piggy waited for the time to start.

~~~
The gang was watching from the screening room at the boarding house. "I hope Piggy lives." Leah said.
~~~

It was time and everyone went their separate ways, killing. Piggy looked both ways and ran for the arrows and bows.

Kermit was no where to be seen. She got the backpack and tried to run, but Aloc pushed her down. She shot the arrow and ran for the woods.
~~~
"Piggy's really strong, but is she strong enough?" Lancel asked. "I don't know." Lanee, his sister, said.
~~~
Kermit got up and got out a spray for his arm. "Piggy." he said.
~~~
Piggy fell over a rock and hit her head on a piece of wood. "Well, isn't it Piggy." Allison said, pinning her down. "I got two down and now I'm gonna kill you." She took her knife and sliced her head, and arms." Piggy pushed her off, punched her, got the bow and arrow, and shot one at her.

She limped as long as she could until she fell to the ground.
~~~
"Oh no!" the gang cried. "She has to live!" Jazzy said.
~~~
Kermit heard a cannon and looked up. "Please be alive." he said.

She's still alive, according to the cannon. He was pushed down by Aloc and pinned down. "Where's Piggy, Kermit?" he asked evily, "Where is she?" He pressed against the frog's throat.

He's slowly losing his breath in pain. "Keep...your...hands...off...of...her." he gasped. Aloc sliced his head and Kermit grabbed his hands, and twisted them off, causing Aloc to fall over. Kermit pinned him down.
~~~
"GO KERMIT!" Fozzie yelled.
~~~
Kermit took a knife and sliced his leg and ran off. "PIGGY!" he cried, "WHERE ARE YOU?"

He stopped inches from her and slid to her. "Piggy, wake up." he tried to wake her. No breath. He began CPR. "COME ON, DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" he cried, "I LOVE YOU!"
~~~
Ami and everyone else cried while watching.
~~~
Piggy gasped for air and clinged on his arm. "Help me." she cried. He got her lotion and rubbed it on her wounds. "Oww." she panted. "It's ok." he told her, "It's ok." "Can you sing to me one last time?" she asked. Tears stremed down his face and he nodded.
[KERMIT]
When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love​
He began to bawl and placed his hand on her face.
[KERMIT]
When the evening shadows and the stars appear
and there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love
I know, you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong
I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love
He started balwing more she fainted and lost her pulse.
[KERMIT]
The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet
I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
To make you feel my love
To make you feel my love
He closed her eyes and cried on her forehead.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-mourning

Kermit carried her to his campsite and lied her down. "Please..." he bawled, "Come back."
~~~
"Man, that was one intense moment between the frog and pig." Lancel said.
~~~
"Oh, Piggy." Rowlf cried. "I will never hear her again." Fozzie cried. "We have to be strong for Kermit." Ami said, "And for Piggy!"
~~~
"Piggy, I need you back." Kermit bawled and applied more of the spray on her cuts. She gasped for air and took deep breaths. "Piggy, you're alive!" he cried, hugging he, "I can't believe it." "Why are you crying?" she asked. "You died." he bawled, "You're heart stopped and everything. Oh my God...Piggy, don't you ever scare me like that again. Oh ****." "I'm ok." she told him, "Don't worry."
~~~
The gang jumped up and down as they watched.
~~~
Kermit and Piggy realized that they're one of the two remaining. The other one: Aloc and Allison.

They found a mountain of supplies. He pulled Piggy down and he aimed the arrow at the guard, and he shot it, giving him a chance.

He was pushed down by Aloc. "Where is she, Kermit?" he asked. An arrow hit his shoulder. Piggy put him in a arm lock. "Right here." she told him.

Allison threw the knife and it sliced Piggy's arm. Piggy turned and shot the arrow. One gone, one more to go!

Kermit took his arrow and threw it at Aloc, and he is now gone. Kermit and Piggy turned to each other, and shared a long kiss. "We won." she shockly, "We lived." They hugged.
~~~
"YEAH!"

"THEY'RE COMING HOME!"

"THANK GOODNESS!"

"SHE'S ALIVE!"

"FROGGY COME HOME!"

The next chapter is the last!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven-Welcome home

Kermit and Piggy walked in the door, and was hugged by everyone. "Piggy." Leah said, "Thank God, you're alright." "You scared me." Ami and Elise said. Jazzy and Mandy gave her a huge hug. "Can I have a word with Piggy alone?" Kermit asked. They walked to the screening room. Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch.

"Piggy?"

"Yes, Kermit?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yea."

"Will you marry me?"

"What?"

"Marry me, I want you to be my wife."

"Y-yes, I'll marry you!"

He put the ring on her finger and they shared a long kiss. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too."

THE END! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Chapter seven-Welcome home

Kermit and Piggy walked in the door, and was hugged by everyone. "Piggy." Leah said, "Thank God, you're alright." "You scared me." Ami and Elise said. Jazzy and Mandy gave her a huge hug. "Can I have a word with Piggy alone?" Kermit asked. They walked to the screening room. Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch.

"Piggy?"

"Yes, Kermit?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yea."

"Will you marry me?"

"What?"

"Marry me, I want you to be my wife."

"Y-yes, I'll marry you!"

He put the ring on her finger and they shared a long kiss. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too."

THE END! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?
I loved your story! I'm going to be starting my first fan fiction story and you are going to be in it!