Don't buy from Target see inside...

jediX

Reaction score
Try "specialty" video shops like Suncoast or Media Play. Now, I doubt you have those chains down there, but I'm sure there's some kind of equivalent.

dmx10101

Reaction score
"Now Party Cruise, I havn't seen that ANYWHERE... not even Blockbuster."

Hmmm, Same with me, I haven't seen it at any store here in Florida. So I ordered off of ebay for $12.12 + $5.00= $17.12, I'm waiting for it to arrive any day now.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Try "specialty" video shops like Suncoast or Media Play. Now, I doubt you have those chains down there, but I'm sure there's some kind of equivalent.
Here in Jacksonville, FL we don't have either of those that I know about. We have FYE, I'll have to check them out for DVD's.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was there just yesterday (one of the smaller ones) and they had Muppet Mouse pads! :smile:

Reaction score
you guys would love my suncoast, they have a back wall dedicated to the figurines and other new mechandise. i cant wait til someone buys me the beaker :eek: stuffed animal fro christmas..it's the only thing i asked for other than a muppet xmas carol. they have all the movies. :big_grin:

my target carries the muppet show volumes too :zany: , but i'm a walmart girl, so i never looked for the other movies. and.....i've kind of had them forever and dont need to buy them again. :smile:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
i was just at Wally-World the other day and saw a video with John Denver and the Muppets. something usually pops up there, they've had labrynith and dark crystal.
then at suncoast, everytime you turn around there's something with the Muppets.
they have all sorts of cool stuff.
it's really neat going to the store and see great stuff on the shelves. it's awesome!
actually, i got my 'Muppets/Manhattan' dvd from a box of Cheerios. :smile:
kmart also had a lot of muppets stuff before too. i thought target did too...

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Strangely enough, my local Target was the first place I ever bought a Muppet video -- "More Muppets, Please!".

The store that should REALLY be boycotted (or at least spoken to on the subject) is Hollywood Video -- they put Muppet films in the "childrens'" section! (This should in no way suggest that I'm against films aimed at younger age groups or in any way a juvenist.) A major part of Jim's career was promoting puppetry to a level of adult acceptance in modern culture. Keeping Kermit and the gang in the childrens' section totally stereotypes his work and puts many people in danger of never experiencing the sophisticated aspects of Muppet humor. The Muppets clearly belong in the "comedy" section. I have one thing to say to Hollywood Video: "Grrrrrrrrr!"

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, Muppets are sadly in the childrens section everywhere these days. TMS isn't even in the tv section... I don't get it.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Oh, Muppets are sadly in the childrens section everywhere these days. TMS isn't even in the tv section... I don't get it.
At my Best Buy the Muppet Show DVD's are in the choldrens section, not the TV section.