Don't we need Robin action figure?

mikealan

Reaction score
Hello! I'm proud for the Palisades Team that Rizzo the Rat was already out for Series 4 and Pepe the King Prawn will be shipping for Series 5, but I don't know if Beauregard would be shipped for Series 6, but the other Muppet they never made was Kermit's nephew Robin! I think they don't want to create a Robin figure, because they think he's related to Scrappy-Doo and Kermit's related to Scooby-Doo.
WE WANT MORE MUPPETS AND WE DEFINATELY WANT KERMIT'S NEPHEW ROBIN! Why, because they haven't made him yet. I think this should be cool if he's with the Sweetums figure as well with the classic Muppet Show backstage set, but I don't know if they should make Robin, what do you think?

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Hello! I'm proud for the Palisades Team that Rizzo the Rat was already out for Series 4 and Pepe the King Prawn will be shipping for Series 5, but I don't know if Beauregard would be shipped for Series 6, but the other Muppet they never made was Kermit's nephew Robin! I think they don't want to create a Robin figure, because they think he's related to Scrappy-Doo and Kermit's related to Scooby-Doo.
WE WANT MORE MUPPETS AND WE DEFINATELY WANT KERMIT'S NEPHEW ROBIN! Why, because they haven't made him yet. I think this should be cool if he's with the Sweetums figure as well with the classic Muppet Show backstage set, but I don't know if they should make Robin, what do you think?
Ok...so you had me until the last line of your post. Do you want Robin or not? Personally, I think it would be very cool to have a Robin figure, but I imagine that he would be more along the lines of a PVC figure because if they made him truly to scale, it would be very difficult to give him any points of articulation.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Robin is a definate yes, it would be criminal to leave robin out of the palisades line altogether.

He would go well with Sweetums. I dont know what other people think but I dont think he really needs any articulation anyway, he would go great without it and its better to have a robin without articulation than no robin at all.

We need him!

:smile:
from,
Paul :big_grin:

jediX

Reaction score
They could always have him be with another figure so he is to scale and you aren't paying $9 for a tiny lil figure, like how Strangepork has the MAMMA robot. A Sweetums pairing would be a good idea :wink: ::cough cough ahem:: Just make sure the blasted figure isn't busted before I can take them out to display...(read my other post...figures broken in package )

WiGgY

Reaction score
Robin IS going to be made, you just have to wait. I mean, it takes time to get all these figures out. And with the movie license, there are so many more figures to do. Just wait and eventually a Robin figure will happen.

It has been said that robins scale will be majorly cheated. He'll be slightly more then 3 inches tall I think. So, that might look kind of funny. But he is a figure that will happen eventuallyu.

Oh, and Ken said that regular Robin will be saved for something special, but he did not say what that is.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think a Robin figure the same height as Rizzo would look fine.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Robin will probably make it later on. Ken has expressed interest in making him and he is a major character. If they made Lew and Puppet Jim, you can count on Robin. :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I think a Robin figure the same height as Rizzo would look fine.
I think Robin would be a bit smaller than Rizzo...not sure though. *I* don't get the style guides.

:smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
All I want is a Robin. That's all. I don't care a/b whether he's scale or what.....Although, I WOULD like to see either a Frog Scout Robin or Robin w/stairs.