Don't we need Robin action figure?

Whatever

Reaction score
We're gonna have a Robin! yee-ha! Frog Scout Robin! I can't wait! This is a pointless post, but whatever! :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
How could I have missed this post???

Oh man, am I upset this dim SOB who started this post tried to compare Kermit the FROG to Scooby Doo??? And Robin to SCRAPPY??? This was originally posted before I ever posted here/ visited so I missed it originally. Whatever, thanks for posting here yesterday to bring this to light.
This dude is so slow you can't even tell if he wants a Robin or not!!! RASSA FRASSA!!! SHOODIE BOODIE!!!! I can't even focus on fake swears anymore!!! GRARGLE BARGLE!!!!
Although I can't say I've seen any more posts from this guy, so I can only assume that Darwins theory is correct and he's been culled from the herd, most likely self-removed, accidentally.

Sheesh.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, we've got to keep in mind that many posters here range in age from pre-teens to late 30's+. He may be an equal fan of both Muppets and Scooby Doo (as am I with Muppets and Peanuts...and Ghostbusters...and Blues Brothers). Don't be mad at him for his particular fanaticisms or opinions; it's easier on everyone that way.

So, everyone hasn't seen that we DO have a Robin in the line-up now?
http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml

Luke

Reaction score
Expect the regular Robin to be exactly the same pose/look of the Frog Scout version just without clothes. That's the way it works - they make the naked version and then sculpt the clothes onto him. So both versions of Robin will be made cos actually they've already made them.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Thank God for that!!!

Thanks for confirming that Luke. Naked Robin has to be made and I can't wait for that. All the costumed dudes are fine and all, especially when they are all about the show, but I am all about my nekkid figs. No frippery needed here!!! :boo: :attitude: :grouchy: :sleep: :rolleyes:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Someone on the Palisades board made the suggestion of packing Robin with a brown upright piano, and Ken replied that he liked the idea. That may very well be what happens in the end.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*hoping for a Robin with a brown upright piano for Rowlf as finding one elsewhere ain't so easy!*