Don't we need Robin action figure?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Sweet

So yeah, while I don't see what that has to do with Robin, the only other accessory I could see him with is Sweetums, so I can meet them halfway and enjoy the piano... Actually that's a pretty awesome idea. I LOVE this toy line!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
STAIRS!!! Robin w/STAIRS!!! (MUST be able to recreate "Halfway Down the Stairs" number...) OK, so I'm SLIGHTLY obsessed w/that song...:wink: But, seriously, Robin w/upright brown piano & stairs WOULD be a good figure, dontcha think?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmnmm

Dude,. that would be like getting THREE playsets a year!!! If Macfarlane can put the original Malebogia in a stadard figure card, we can see Robin with stairs and piano... Certainly. :crazy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Well, I just meant a small ste of stairs, really....A/b four or five steps...(More like a stoop, I s'pose!) The playset idea's nifty, but I doubt it'd happen...I think the mini-steps'd be easier to make.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Well, I just meant a small ste of stairs, really....A/b four or five steps...(More like a stoop, I s'pose!) The playset idea's nifty, but I doubt it'd happen...I think the mini-steps'd be easier to make.

But, we get stairs with the Backstage Playset!! And there are dollhouse stairs you can purchase that look nearly the same as those on the TMS ep where he sings "Halfway Down The Stairs."

So far, I've found myself not necessarily re-creating any particular TMS sketches, but coming up with all new stuff--role playing if you will.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I would hate to get a bunch of stairs with a figure. Besides, the figure won't be able to sit. It will be the least articulated of the group. Not even a neck swivel. Because of that, I think Robin is being held back until the stage set is released. Simple articulation means more money goes into the set and accessories.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I would like Robin to come with an octopus, the octopus' drums, and some goldfish - from his octopus's garden number...