1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Download Free Sesame Street Videos

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Can someone more technically bent help me? I downloaded one of the "Learn Along with Sesame" shows, one of the "Families Watch Together" series and one of the "Sesame Street From Around the World" videos. Is that what there is? Or can we get more than one choice of each series?

I clicked each link and it took me to one download. After that, I don't know what to do to get the others. Or do we only get one of each of the three series? Could someone help me today before the offer goes away? You can post here or "Conversation" me.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

When you go to any of the three pages linked above, underneath the video you'll see something that looks like this.

[​IMG]

You can either click on the "Get the entire season" link to download all the free Sesame Street videos on that page or click on the check boxes on the right to download the ones you want.

If you want all the free Sesame videos, you'll need to do this for each of three series: "Learn Along with Sesame", "Families Watch Together" and "Sesame Street From Around the World".

Let us know if you need further help and what you think of the episodes after you watch them.
  4. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Oh--thank you! That helped a lot!
  5. joanne

joanne New Member

Hi.
    I am from the UK(Please don't hold that against me,I am not our Goverment;)
    My child is addicted to sesame street and I'm trying to find more episodes for him to watch as they are helping him alaone so much.
    When I have followed the link to download the free episodes it say's I can't it is ristricted to the US.
    Why are they not available to us here or if they are how do we get them please?
    Many Thanks
    A desperate mum in search of Elmo:laugh:
  6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Hi, and welcome to Muppet Central!

I also live in the UK, and sadly haven't been able to find a way to download the free Sesame Street episodes from Amazon.com.

The nearest I got was using a proxy server called UltraSurf. With that I could watch previews of videos on Amazon Instant Video, which I couldn't do before, but I couldn't download the full videos, and I couldn't see a way of watching full episodes online.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to put up with buying DVDs.
  7. joanne

joanne New Member

Hey thanks for the welcome:)
    its such a shame they won't share with us brits:( I think its quite rascist myself.lol(Kidding)
    We do happen to have a few of them built up but money is tight at the mo and I'd love to be able to complete the collection for him.
    bless him he loves them.
  8. panmanthe2nd

As they are free, I wonder if someone on here from the USA could somehow get the episodes to us members not in the USA? Or would that not be allowed?
  9. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Took the words out of my mouth Panman!
    If it is actually possible for someone who has ownership to do a digital tape trade or some such thing via seeding a torrent by private tracker or uploading to a file sharing site encrypted, so they're small scale and don't snowball toward mass piracy (Don't hold me on a technicality there) it'd be doing many of us foreign fans a major favour in this regard.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. panmanthe2nd

I've just been looking around online and have found some out that 'Amazon Instant Video' files have DRM (Digital rights management), meaning that (in Amazon's case) the videos can only be "download to 2 locations". There is legal software to remove DRM, but they all cost money (most are about $35). :(

But, If someone can remove the DRM it is easy to send the videos to all us fans not in the USA:

There's an easy guild (where I got the quote from) on how to send a torrent without using a website here: http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/
  11. panmanthe2nd

I've just had another idea! I wonder if it would work if I used a proxy server and an US account (with an US address)?

I'll give it a go tonight with the address of elderly friends (of my parents) that live in the US, and let you know if it works. I would ask them to download them for me, but I don't think they would know how.

If it does work I'll buy a DRM remover, and upload it to a torrent file for all the fans not in the US.

I don't see anything wrong in that as it's free in the US, and if we all lived there we all would have downloaded them by now.

If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to give up :(
  12. panmanthe2nd

It sort of worked! Well, sort of.
    The great news is that (with a proxy server and an US account) I was able to 'buy' the episodes, and can now watch them online. But, I can't see a button to download them to my computer.

Could someone from the US please confirm that there is a download button, and tell me where it is.

Thank you!
  13. panmanthe2nd

No need to reply. I think I have worked it out. I have to download the "Unbox Video Player", before I can download the videos!
  14. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i watch clips and episodes from the sesame street website
    http://www.sesamestreet.org/
  15. panmanthe2nd

Ok...I give up. Even with "Unbox Video Player" it won't let me download them, but I can watch them.

Thanks. I didn't know they had them on there.
  16. mo

mo Well-Known Member

welcome:)
  17. joanne

joanne New Member

Hey guys.
    Thanks for all your help and efforts with this issue.
    Its such a shame it wont work.
    Oh well the search goes on eh:)
  18. Chezzie

Chezzie New Member

Wow, this is great! I'm going to burn these on to DVDs for car rides with the little guy.
  19. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Have you tried looking at the source code for the embedded file w/in the amazon video player? You might be able to find a direct link to the video and download it straight from the server, so you no longer have to watch it online.
  20. panmanthe2nd

Wow! That's a great idea. I'll give that a go at some point.