Download Free Sesame Street Videos

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've just had another idea! I wonder if it would work if I used a proxy server and an US account (with an US address)?

I'll give it a go tonight with the address of elderly friends (of my parents) that live in the US, and let you know if it works. I would ask them to download them for me, but I don't think they would know how.

If it does work I'll buy a DRM remover, and upload it to a torrent file for all the fans not in the US.

I don't see anything wrong in that as it's free in the US, and if we all lived there we all would have downloaded them by now.

If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to give up :frown:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
It sort of worked! Well, sort of.
The great news is that (with a proxy server and an US account) I was able to 'buy' the episodes, and can now watch them online. But, I can't see a button to download them to my computer.

Could someone from the US please confirm that there is a download button, and tell me where it is.

Thank you!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
No need to reply. I think I have worked it out. I have to download the "Unbox Video Player", before I can download the videos!

mo

Reaction score
Hi.
I am from the UK(Please don't hold that against me,I am not our Goverment:wink:
My child is addicted to sesame street and I'm trying to find more episodes for him to watch as they are helping him alaone so much.
When I have followed the link to download the free episodes it say's I can't it is ristricted to the US.
Why are they not available to us here or if they are how do we get them please?
Many Thanks
A desperate mum in search of Elmo:laugh:
i watch clips and episodes from the sesame street website
http://www.sesamestreet.org/

joanne

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Thanks for all your help and efforts with this issue.
Its such a shame it wont work.
Oh well the search goes on eh:smile:

Chezzie

Reaction score
Wow, this is great! I'm going to burn these on to DVDs for car rides with the little guy.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Have you tried looking at the source code for the embedded file w/in the amazon video player? You might be able to find a direct link to the video and download it straight from the server, so you no longer have to watch it online.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Have you tried looking at the source code for the embedded file w/in the amazon video player? You might be able to find a direct link to the video and download it straight from the server, so you no longer have to watch it online.
Wow! That's a great idea. I'll give that a go at some point.