Dr Pepper will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" !

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That better include everyone in NORTH America or THIS Pepper is gonna open a can of something on Dr. Pepper!

Honestly though? Really funny idea. It promotes two different products, so corporately they win, AND it gets public interest and support. Maybe it's incentive enough to get Guns & Roses off their butts! :big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
LOL!

This album has been in the works since at least 1994 or so, when the band still consisted of its original lineup. Forget the soda...they should give fans Cadillacs for waiting so long!

J/K:shifty:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm looking foward to the new G 'n' R album... if it ever comes out.
*Cheeses of because she wants a free can of Dr.Pepper but doesn't live in the states* :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm looking foward to the new G 'n' R album... if it ever comes out.
*Cheeses of because she wants a free can of Dr.Pepper but doesn't live in the states* :stick_out_tongue:
Sorry, that was supposed to say CHEESED OFF. :zany:

*Agrees with Pork, totally* Although my frined recently got some Dr. Pepper from a market, I'm jealous of her!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry, that was supposed to say CHEESED OFF. :zany:

*Agrees with Pork, totally* Although my frined recently got some Dr. Pepper from a market, I'm jealous of her!
Are you saying you would like some too?

Pork

Reaction score
I believe she is yes. and while you up I'd like one too XD Thankyou :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Of course you can have one, Anna! Just to to the grocery store and buy one, hehe!:big_grin: