Dr. Rainbrain

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
I thought Rainbrain was cute. I always loved him as a kid. One of my first crushes. I didn't know his name up until now though. I loved that skit.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Ahhhhh.

That was classic SESAME STREET 1969-1970.

Very psychedelic 1969 style animation.

If I'm not mistaken, the same animation company that did the Beatles movie YELLOW SUBMARINE also did this skit as well.

Xerus

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
Ahhhhh.

That was classic SESAME STREET 1969-1970.

Very psychedelic 1969 style animation.

If I'm not mistaken, the same animation company that did the Beatles movie YELLOW SUBMARINE also did this skit as well.
Yes, Al Brodax made those funky countdown cartoons along with the totally cool Yellow Submarine movie. I don't know of another cartoonist like him.

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
I really wish I had at least some screencaps of Doctor Rainbrain. *sings* I'm soooo in love with you boy! *Him, Kami, and the actor Tin Kai Man*

I just wish I had at least even a drawing of him. (I can draw portraits but I'm not satisfied with my own pic of Dr. Rainbrain.)

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
But why was Dr. Rainbrain only in that skit? I thought he should have been made into Count's sidekick or something.

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Hey wait! There's been 533 views on this page and you mean to tell me that not ONE person has at least one screencap of Dr. Rainbrain? How can this be? AAAAAAAARGH!