Dr. Teeth Illustration

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I bow to your Photoshop skills and knack for making the characters look so on model and awesome looking! Really, great job. I can't wait to see the project in its completion!
Me neither! ! ! ! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great Beaker hair. That's not easy to get right. I'm really looking forward to how Scooter turns out. Also, we know Animal's going to rock with all of his wild hairs! :halo:

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Man, this is awsome. I love Beaker's eyes are lit up. The skill is just amazing and I can't wait to see the whole thing. Wonderful, just wonderful. I am really at a loss for words.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The Bunsen & Beaker illustration was really a test to see if I could get a look that I was happy with. The image is fairly(ish) close to an existing promo shot of the two. The reason was that this test piece was not originally intended to be used in the final illustration. But after having the idea to light up Beakers eyes and add more to the characters and as more and more characters have been added they fit in quite well. Although, as I've progressed I've learnt a number of techniques that will improve these two no-end upon revisiting them for the final picture.