1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dreams about Muppets...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 1, 2002.

1. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

2. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Um, excuse me folks, why hasn't Amy been picked on yet? ;) hehe

-Matt
  3. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

what?
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

heh, just a lil joke punkie. Me and Amy go way back, so its customary for us to pick on eachother...that or talk disgustingly sappy to one another. Pay me no mind. :)

-Matt
  5. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

man, i never met any muppet central members. i'd like to though. i tell some of my friends about this site and tell them to sign up.
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, well, me and the Am lady haven't formally met either...I live in Florida, she lives in New Zealand. But, there is love nonetheless...must be the power of MC. :)

-Matt
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

For the longest time, I had recurring nightmares about Shalom Sesame (it used to scare me as a kid for some reason). Especially the Number Pin Ball segments.

Here's another one. I was little, I just saw the Hebrew Language version, and though it didn't scare me, it was kinda weird. I was flipping through the channels (in the dream) and he popped up singing the song in sort of Mock Hebrew (I don't know the language well enough to dream in Hebrew) but here's the funny part.... it was actually the Sweedish Chef's voice singing "chestnusts Roasting on an open Fire" from MFC. It must have slipped into my subconcious, and appeared on this dream. Anyway, in the dream, I changed the channel quickly, and they had a TV movie about the life and Times of Guy Smiley, starring David Leisure (Joe Isuzu) as Guy!

Odd, huh?
  8. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

um, WELL.....that was...a little disturbing...
  9. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

Fraggles

Well, needless to say, I dream about the fraggles alot. lol. Kinda pointless post, but I just wanna know if anybody else has dreams like that.
  10. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

I was waiting for that:)

Knew I could count on you Matt!!!!!!!
  11. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Any time sweet thang! :D

-Matt
  12. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

okay, back to dreams about muppets....
  13. Natalie

Natalie New Member

I've had a few over the years. I may have already mentioned some on here before. But when I was little I had two reoccuring dreams with them. One was a few of the SS characters were in my house and Maria was babysitting me and a giant Frazzle looking monster was terrorizing the town and we were all trying to stay safe in my house, but he was trying to get in and stuff. Then I had a dream a few times about Cookie Monster and Owl from Winnie the Pooh fighting in my room while I was asleep. Then I would wake up and sit up in my bed listening to them argue, and then they would notice me and turned toward me giving me the most evil stares ever. I guess that's why I always was a little scared of Cookie Monster! I know I've had other muppet dreams too, I just can't think of any more now.
    Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  14. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I just had one last night. I don't remember it too well though. I think I saw Kermit, Miss Piggy and Robin on a talk show or something like that. I don't remember what else happened though.
  15. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

I hope it wasn't Jerry Springer - That's one nasty talk show.
  16. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Actually, I hardly remember it at all, except for Kermit, Piggy and Robin. It might not have even been a talk show. All I remember was seeing those characters and Piggy sounded like it was Frank Oz performing her and not Eric Jacobson.
  17. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

One time I dreamt I was riding in the back of a van and Floyd and Zoot were in the middle of the van. Floyd kinda looked like Sir Didymus from Labyrinth, though.:smirk: And since that's all of the dream that was Muppet related, that's all I remembered!;)
    *Decides to go to sleep to have more Muppet dreams*
  18. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

I dreamed me & my friend Grace were extras on a Muppet Christmas Carol, and Pepe was on it and he had a fro, and there was fire on the set, and me, Grace, Pepe, and Rizzo were trapped in it...
    My brother John had a dream he was Dave Goelz and got to work Gonzo and Zoot.....I thought was an AWESOME dream!!!!!
  19. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

once i had a dream i was in the muppet theater and a monster that lookked like a white sweatoms ate all the muppets and then he ate me !!!!!!1 :concern:
  20. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I just had another dream. This one was very music related.

I was in a car with a kid from my class and Can You Picture That? came on the radio! It was so cool!

Then I went to see a movie and it started off as MTI and played Shiver my Timbers, but then it went into some other movie. It was pretty funny. The characters were named after their roles, like there would have character named Bad Guy. Mathew Broderick starred. And I can't remember if it had anything to do with Muppets after it played Shiver my Timbers.

There was also this wall that had really big pictures and drawings of Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Jerry Nelson. There were also some words written on it in sort of a grafiti (sp?) style. Mostly praise, or good-natured joking around.

Finally, I was in chorus practice and someone started playing some version of Rainbow Connection with just Kermit and Fozzie. (I think my subconcious got it mixed up with Movin' Right Along) Then practically everyone in the class joined in singing!