Dreams about Muppets...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
My dream last night involved Muppet stuff, The two things that stuck out the most was that my mom bought me a Miss Piggy doll, and I sang "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" with someone else.

By the way, did you know that only 1 out of 10 people dream in color? I am one of those 1.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The ONLY time I EVER dream in black-and-white is if I've watched a weekend marathon of Twilight Zone. :big_grin:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Of course, that's what my psychiatrist told me when I recently visited him. Or at least, I think that's what he said. Hmm...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Really? I always dream in color, and until now I thought most people did :embarrassed:
Same here; I've always dreamed in color.

Occasionally I can taste things in my dreams - I once dreamed that I was sampling some kind of stew at the farmer's market in Union Square. It had a tomato base, with large chunks of potato, and some cilantro and parsley...I could still taste it when I woke up.

My subconscious must have a subscription to Gourmet or something.

Pork

Reaction score
That's really interesting. I've had a dream just recently. A weird dream. Where my teeth fell out. *eww* and I could actually feel them all, like in my mouth. It was really gross :S But dreams are really interesting somtimes. I know a lady who dreams in Sounds, and her dreams are usually black and white with just one thing of a certain colour. Like a black and white landscape and tree with a Red bird sitting in it. Singing a song. It's really intriguing.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream that I was at a camp of some sort. There was this man, and he was performing Beaker for a small crowd. I immediately thought "That's Richard Hunt!" I quickly went over to Richard and introduced myself, and then I asked him for his autograph. He signed his name on the peice of paper, along with Janice, Beaker, Scooter, and a few others that I couldn't quite remember. The weird thing was that I knew that he was dead in reality and that I could never meet him. I was born a little over a year after he died.

Snowball

Reaction score
Last night, or rather, this morning, I had a muppet related dream. I think Gonzo was in it, but I can't really remember the part with him all that well. Anyway, the part I can remember begins when I'm swimming down some river(Don't remember why though. Crazy dream world. I don't even know how to swim well, and in this, I was actually a pretty good swimmer.) I make it to where I'm supposed to be, and I'm just swimming and waiting for someone(I think I might have been waiting for my mom.) Anyway, I get out of the river, and I'm behind a fence, and on the other side of the fence, I see Richard Hunt walk by. He's followed by two little kids for some reason, I think he was watching over them for someone. I shouted hi to him, but he ignored me. Somehow, I come to the conclusion that I'm in the past and no one can see me.

Anyway, later on, I have followed Richard and the two kids to the movie theater, and I'm sitting next to Richard. The movie starts and Richard steps out to take a call, I believe. The movie that was playing looked oddly like a pixar movie, and for some reason I thought it was Wall-e, which is odd, because 1. I haven't seen Wall-e yet, and 2. in the dream, I thought I was in the past and this would have at least been over twenty years before Wall-e was supposed to come out(In this dream, Richard Hunt looked a lot like he did in Trading Places, so I figure this would have been before 1983 or so.) Anyway, I shout(I shouted a lot in this dream, which is odd because I'm always quiet) hi to the two kids Richard is watching after. They are annoyed at me, and tell me to keep quiet, because everyone is trying to watch the movie. I apologize over and over again, and they just look at me, annoyed. This is odd, because I don't even question the fact that they can see and hear me. For some reason, I think that when I return to my own time, I'm going to marry one of these boys. Another odd thing is that I thought one of these boys was Steve Whitmire, which couldn't be so, because Steve is only nine years younger than Richard, and Richard was in his early thirties in this dream, which would make Steve be in his early twenties. And these two boys weren't even teenagers, so it would have been impossible for one of them to be Steve(Of course, in dreamland, you'll never know what could be possible.)

Anyway, Richard returns and is sitting next to me again. He tells me to give up the act and tell him who I am. He could obviously tell that I was one of his fans. I lean my head against his shoulder and we start talking. I tell him of my dream to become a puppeteer and he just listens, silently(Odd that no one's telling me to shut up, because we're still in the movie theater.) Later, Richard introduces me to some of his friends. I didn't happen to catch their names, but I think they were Frank, Steve and Dave. By this point, the two little boys that Richard was watching over have disappeared.

The dream is a little fuzzy from then, but then I remember Richard and I being in a room. Richard's in love with me(And of course, I love him back, but I didn't make that clear to him in the dream) but he doesn't know I'm from the future. I don't want it to be hard for him when I return to the my time, so I fake my own death(Like that would be any easier on him, for crying out loud!) I have this vial that I got from two little boys(Not the same ones from before. These two boys looked like Phineas and Ferb from that Disney Channel cartoon.) In the vial is some sort of liquid which I drink in front of Richard, and thus, fake my own death. He's sad of course, but I don't see him again from that point on. Later on, I meet up with the boys that look like Phineas and Ferb, and they know a way for me to get back to the my time(Of course they do. They probably built a time machine for me or something.) Anyway, before I can get back to my time, I wake up. Which, if you think about it, I did return to my own time(Just not in my dream, that is.)

So there's my muppet related dream. Long and very confusing. But all in all, it was a dream about the great Richard Hunt, and for the longest time, I've been wanting a dream with him in it. Looks like I finally got one. Yay me!(Sorry, I couldn't resist the London Tipton quote, but yeah. Yay!) I must thank dear Richard for finally doing this for me, like he has done for so many in the past. Wherever he is, he knew that I was quite down last night, and he decided to cheer me up by being in my dream finally.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Last night/this morning, I had a pretty weird dream. There was a lot of other stuff involved in it, but the Muppets stand out in my memory. One part involved my mom and I going into an elevator in what I think was a run-down hotel. I believe I remember seeing Pepe there... The more vivid part that involved the Muppets... It was kind of awful. They were getting kidnapped by a group of people, I don't know who they were. And I was hiding up in my room (it's on the second floor) and I remember thinking abobu all the Muppets that had been kidnapped so far... Not surprisingly, I decided to go downstairss when I thought about Dr. Teeth (the most recent kidnapping... er, Muppetnapping). The strange part is... It was all at my house. And the Muppets were at my house. And the EM was at my house. And I remember it being my house. And I live in Texas, while the Muppets live all the way in California. And then... then... There's no more to the dream.

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night. In the dream, my Dad wanted to give my Mom the leg lamp from A Christmas Story as a Christmas gift, and I was trying to get it out of the trunk of my Dad's car, but I couldn't lift, all of the sudden Bert and Ernie come flying out of no where from the plane they used in Follow that Bird and tried to help me, but Ernie dropped the lamp on Burt's foot and they started arguing. It was kind of weird, but funny at the same time.

Then, a couple months ago, I had a dream that Sesame Workshop was hiring puppeteers and they gave me an address to go to, to find out more about the job. So, when I got to the address, it was a house. I knocked on the door and Maria answered the door, and I explained myself. All of the sudden, Gordon appears and he's Maria's husband. Then, I explained myself to Gordon. I went on saying, how much I love Jim Henson. Then, I start crying because of my love for him. Then, Maria starts crying with me. Then, they both hugged me and I left the house. It was really weird.