Dreams about Muppets...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I just had one last night that I was on a cruse ship with the classic Muppeteers and I guess I was kind of looking like Steve Whitmire with long blonde hair and a bit of a beard and I see Dave Golez climbing up to the crows next to perform Gonzo singing his trademark song from The Muppet Movie and I happen to perform a second Gonzo next to him, both of the puppets were the season 2 / season 3 Gonzo's And I realized "huh, my imitation isn't that bad after all." (maybe I was thinking of myself doing Muppet imitations which I rarely do because of respect for the characters). And at the end of the duet, the two Gonzo's have their sholders around each other looking out at the sunset.

And I woke up some time later. Usually my dreams are nightmares. lol And Muppet Nightmares are the worst, trust me. lol

Strange that I found this thread on the form's home page. Perhaps it was meant for me to post this. lol

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dreams a few days ago where I was at some ballroom and Matt Vogel came out The Count and Grover (I don't know why Grover was performed by Matt in that appearance). There was also another puppeteer which puppets I don't know he/she came out with. I talked with The Count and The Count said that he was having a great time counting on Sesame Street. The Count's voice was kind of a mix between Jerry Nelson's and Matt Vogel's performance. I thought that dream was all real since I was waiting for The Count's new voice to be revealed.
Better wait for months to find out.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a nightmare where I looked up on the internet and I found out Frank Oz has died. :frown:
It was so terrible that I thought this news was real.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that I met a few Muppeteers. The only part that I can specifically remember is when I met Richard Hunt, of all people. For some reason he was sitting in a row of metal folding chairs. I was standing behind the chairs, and suddenly I realized "Wait a minute, that's Richard Hunt!" I was really nervous, but I went up to him and said hello, then he smiled at me and said hi. That's all I remember. It didn't even occur to me while I was dreaming that Richard passed away three or four years before I was born. Usually I realize that kind of thing during my dreams. :stick_out_tongue:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I saw a student owning a small Forcryingoutloud Bird doll at a yellow, rectangular school. It was in a blue backpack, along with some other plushes, I think. The Forcryingoutloud Bird doll was missing the red mouth but still has the pink tongue. This doll reminded me of the 1984 Pedigree Wembley Fraggle doll. It would've been wonderful if an actual Forcryingoutloud Bird plush would be in a store in real-life but this would never happen. :frown:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Just some info before I talk about my dream. I have two CDs with the Muppet Show theme song: Music, Mayhem and More (first season theme) and a CD of various TV theme songs (fifth season, with Statler and Waldorf singing "Why do we always come here..."). Both songs start with Kermit yelling "It's the Muppet Show!" but no special guest is mentioned.

In my dream from a couple of nights ago, I was listening to one of the songs, though I'm not sure which one because I kind of freaked out after Kermit spoke. He actually said the name of a guest star! Only problem is that when I woke up, I forgot the name. *headdesk*

Pianogirl

Reaction score
I have dreams with Muppets in them all the time. I just recently had one earlier in the week that involved Fozzie, Gonzo, Kermit, and I in a green-gray warehouse hiding from someone. If I remember correctly Robin was there and Fozzie was comforting him. I was really scared and Kermit was trying to keep everyone calm, Gonzo ended up clinging to my leg.