Dreams about Muppets...

animal0606

Reaction score
As a kid I remember having numerous dreams of visiting the set of the Muppet show & meeting the cast & Jim giving me the tour & meeting frank Ozz & at the end of the day after time after time of begging for it I walked away with a used animal Muppet from an earlier episode.

:halo:

Kiki

Reaction score
I remember having nightmare's about Junior Gorg when I was little. :embarrassed: All the time, he just creeped me out. I think he's an awesome character now, though! :smile: But looking back I can see why I was afraid.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I had one! I watched some SS on my ipod before I went to sleep, and I had this really weird dream that Cookie Monster was chasing Peter Griffin from Family Guy all over the Location of Family Guy, Quahog. I swear, that was one of the weirdest Dreams I have ever had. :insatiable:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I remember last week I had a dream with Telly, Rosita, and Maria from Sesame Street, and Rowlf the Dog. I'm sure there's more to it, but it was a week ago, and I'm lucky I remembered that much. lol

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream with both the Muppets and Sesame Street Characters in it. I don't remember much about it, I just knew that there were those characters in it. It was slightly dark but interesting at the same time. I remember apart of it took place on my college campus. Anyway, sorry I don't have more detail.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I dreamed I entered an apartment and Joker and Harley were there. They let me stay. Eventually, the Feds showed up (you would've thought Batman, no?) and crashed through the windows and the doors. Joker and Harley were like, "We haven't done anything ... today." We all somehow escaped and drove away in a van. At some point I can't remember, we lost Joker and Harley (the van was full of people). We kept passing (I swear Muppets get involved at some point) all these wrecks and one guy in the van said that he had heard reports of a very little old man getting lost everywhere and causing lots of weird stuff to happen.

Well, WE crashed at an intersection. I spilled out of the back door and spotted (here it comes :big_grin:) Uncle Matt, looking dazed and confused on a sidewalk. I yelled to get his attention and offered to take him in the van (because vehicles are SO driveable after being smashed). Somehow the topic (I think) got around to spiritual topics, and I protested, saying maybe it wasn't right to introduce all of our spiritual drama on some poor non-human. But, turns out Matt could hold his own, with tales of Fragglish mythology.

And then I woke up.

BridieBunny

Reaction score
Heh I sometimes dream about the muppets. My friend Jack and I love Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker and once I dreamed we were in our science lab with them (very cliché I know) and instead of having a normal teacher we had Beaker teaching us! Everyone in the class just treated him like a normal sub and spoke to him but of course he was going "mii mii" etc... and then someone kicked him out of the window. A little weird I realize but a dreams a dream heh ^.^

I also once dreamed the Bert and Ernie off my Bert&Ernie shirt came out of the shirt and started eating all the food in my house :S then they walked me to my friends house and it was like we were walking hand in hand and it was all like how a kid was dream. I woke up all warm inside hehehe ^_^

:flirt:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Muppet Dreams

I've had several dreams about my favorite Muppet--Beauregard. Here are two that I remember:

In one of them, Beauregard was sitting on the floor of his storing room at the Muppet Theater, playing his harmonica for the rats.

The other dream was much creepier. In it, I was locked in a psyche ward. None of the other patients took any notice of me, so I stepped away from them. I looked down the hall, and there was Beauregard, with a yellow plastic bucket on wheels, mopping the floor. After I woke up, I wondered, "Why was he working there?" Then it dawned on me--he had come to help me escape!

Quesal

Reaction score
I've had several dreams about my favorite Muppet--Beauregard. Here are two that I remember:

In one of them, Beauregard was sitting on the floor of his storing room at the Muppet Theater, playing his harmonica for the rats.

The other dream was much creepier. In it, I was locked in a psyche ward. None of the other patients took any notice of me, so I stepped away from them. I looked down the hall, and there was Beauregard, with a yellow plastic bucket on wheels, mopping the floor. After I woke up, I wondered, "Why was he working there?" Then it dawned on me--he had come to help me escape!
Oh that is just too funny! I do enjoy Beauregard myself. I've had dreams of him being my cab driver/shofer taking me and a lady friend out on dates.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
A chauffeur might be nice. But if Beauregard drives like he does in The Great Muppet Caper, I'd rather take the bus!