Drum kit for Animal replica

crazy chris

Reaction score
THAT'S SO AWESOME FACE!!

Did you get your bass drum logo printed professionally? was it hard to apply?

cc

Face Ache

Reaction score
Did you get your bass drum logo printed professionally? was it hard to apply?
Drew it in Photoshop and had it printed and laminated at a local shop for $16.

is that by chance this drumset
i was eyeing it but i feared it wouldnt be big enough...
That's the one. Mine was pink. lol. I see they've added more drums since I bought mine.

All up, I think it cost me around $65.

crazy chris

Reaction score
ah man... now im so bummed... i thought that kit was going to be too small and have no "chrome" look to it... but its gorgeous!! Great Job on that by the way!! your modifications made it superb!!

cc

Face Ache

Reaction score
Well mine does still look toyish, so I'm sure yours will turn out better. Mine had to fit on a 40x40cm cabinet. Oh, and you can see in this picture that my Animal is sitting on a cardboard box. Shhh! lol. The stool with the kit was too low.

I drew my bass drum logo from this image.

Yes, that's the actual size of it. It's the only image I could find of that logo front-on. So I blew it up a bazillion times to make a template. lol. :eek:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Your displays are great!!! LOVE IT!!

for some reason the picture of the bass drum logo isnt showing up... id really love to see it... can u try image shake? or just post the link?

cc

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I'm pretty desperate to make a replica drum set for my Animal but have yet to find a drumset that accurately matches any of the onscreen sets. If any happens to come across one, could you please post a link here :smile: I have a printer lined up to print on vinyl for the drum from and am still looking at options for the glittery bits.