1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Drum kit for Animal replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by crazy chris, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Ooops! I should never given out that last name. Darn it! I do know the saxaphonist of the Electric Mayhem is Zoot though. :cool:

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  2. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

well... i got my bass drum decal today...and spent about an hour trying to apply it... after about 29 tries i finally absolutely ruined it...lol... so now ive got to order another one...

gotta get it right!!

cc

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  3. crazy chris

4. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

Awesome can't even begin to describe your Animal and drums! I enjoy looking at everyone's muppet replicas. I wish I had the time and money to make my own. Maybe I will someday :) Awesome job :cool:

crazy chris likes this.
  5. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

And Zoot is one of the best!

SkeetScootSquat and crazy chris like this.
  6. Face Ache

Face Ache New Member

Looks great, chris! :D

7. crazy chris

thanks face!!!!

cc