1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Aug 7, 2006.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Canadian Sesame Street? Sesame Park?

Well anywho, to answer your question, if you'd like to review it for us, just give us a little detailed synopsis of the main storyline, and any additional skits and sketches, maybe give us little insights like goofs, nitpicks, trivia, et cetera, then give us your personal opinion most (if not all) of what all has been featured in the episode, then your overall opinion of the entire episode.

That's how I tackle these reviews, of course you might want to throw in your own little Pepperisms... just do your review the way you want to.

So, to quote animal... "GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT!"
  2. MrsPepper Active Member

Cool, thanks, good idea!

Actually at this point it wasn't Sesame Park, because it had American stuff and it was still one hour long. they eventually made it exclusively canadian, and one half hour. THAT was Sesame park.
  3. Rubber Duckie New Member

Snowth, I have a question for you. In 4133, who is voicing Bert in the E & B sketch? I know Whitmire does Ernie, But was it Frank Oz or Eric Jacobsen performing Bert? I ask because I saw that sketch, and it looked to me like Frank was doing Bert, but I'm not quite sure. If you can answer this for me, I would appreciate it.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I believe it was Frank; half of the time whenever new Ernie and Bert sketches surface Frank is doing Bert. I read that every year he commits four days to the show and in those four days he'll only do ten to fifteen new Ernie and Bert sketches, but I noticed he's done a couple of Grover skits this year, but again that's probably because they're like the classic Grover and Fat Blue skits.
  5. BEAR Active Member

Great reviews of the final episodes of the season! Although I can't believe you gave the second part of the Gina's baby episodes a 0 rating. Atleast give it a few points for a great new song in the Street sketch with sooooo many of the main Muppet characters. Even Bert was there with a solo line!
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I simply didn't think it was a good episode, though I admit the scene with everyone trying to fit the large crib through the tenament door and not noticing Gina and Maria had arrived with Baby Marco was a little amusing; but still I was hoping we'd actually get to see the actual adoption.
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well I was going to do a review today since this is the first time I got to see today's episode, but the view was deleted and it's too much trouble to re-type the whole thing so I won't, so no review today.
  8. BEAR Active Member

Did anyone notice how in the Alphabet Roadshow episode, Alan's voice looked dubbed?
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

No.
  10. BEAR Active Member

Yeah, it was weird. It looked like he was mouthing along to his own pre-recorded voice.
  11. Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, I though it was a great episode.
  12. And where exactly would that be?
  13. travellingpat Active Member

Have we ever seen Telly or Zoes parents? They would be interesting! :)
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

In the garden area, specifically in the back of the arbor between the carriage house and 123.