D'Snowth's Sesame Reviews

BEAR

Reaction score
Goldilocks strangely sounded like Carroll Spinney to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No review today, I missed the street scene again, but I understand this "new" episode has already aired.

HOWEVER, I did manage to catch the long-anticipated "Desparate HousePlants", starring Stinky the Stinkweed, The StuckWeed (from Elmo in Grouchland, now played by Fran Brill), and a gardener (Kevin Clash) as Stinky and the Stuckweed are sitting on Telly's dark windowsill, wanting water and sunlight. A lone gardener discovers them, and gives them exactly what they want: freshly watered soil, and the black-out shades raised. It was fairly amusing I must add!

Oh yeah, and the rarely seen Elmo's World of Flowers Plants and Trees was on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey hey, it's D'Snowth's Sesame Reviews! Again, this episode has already aired, but this is the first time I saw it.

Show No. 4100

Street Scene: Alan tries to help Elmo decide what to play, when suddenly, Oscar invites Elmo to play his "What Happens Next" game show. First, Elmo has to guess what kind of splash will be made when Slimey dives into his pool of mud. Elmo guesses a little splash, which was the correct answer. Second, Elmo has to guess again, only this time when Slimey dives from a higher diving board. Alan helps Elmo guess the splash will be bigger, which is the correct answer as Alan gets splashed with mud. Elmo wins the mud. Elmo decides to play again at the Mail-It-Shop, where Elmo has to guesses that the air from a fan will move Slimey on his skateboard, which is correct again. Next, Elmo has to guesses that a bigger fan will blow away something bigger, which is correct. This time, Elmo wins the air all around hm. Round three invites Gordon to play with Elmo, as they guess that Slimey will have to crawl around or over a wall to get to his lunch, which was correct, when Slimey climbs over the wall. The game ends when the elephant crashes through a bigger wall, and over Gordon to get to his lunch. Oscar then pulls the plug on his own show, when he discovers it makes people happy.

Long Time, No Sees: The giant musical sprinklers, R for Roast Beef

Newbies: Rosita Sings the Spanish Number Song, Elmo sings the alphabet with some African lady, Take a Break With Me song with Big Bird and Elmo, Guess What's Next Game with Ernie and Bert (Frank Oz), Jack in the Box Number of the day 10, 10 petals film, the held-over Elmo's World of Jumping, The Adventures of Trash Gordon on the Planet Natasha.

Classic Skits: R animation film, Grover talks about quiet.

New Characters: Pogo-Stick (Noel MacNeil?)

Today's street scene was really involved, so I liked that, and Frank Oz doing Bert again was great too! And a new Elmo's World is a nice change for once, even if it was held-over! But no Journey to Ernie today, and the fact that I didn't really get a chance to actually watch some of today's episode brought down my ratings. I give this episode a 1-2-3-4-5-5.5.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, D'Snowth. I just haven't had a lot of time lately to respond to everything. Sometimes all I have time for is read a few threads and sometimes reply to one or two. Nothing personal. You know I love your reviews.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so far I've seen all of season 36 except for "Elmo and Zoe's Scientific Exploration" which has already aired, and the "Little Big Bird" saga, which has yet to air. Does anyone know when "Little Big Bird" is gonna air?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why did they screw up the schedule this year? It's hard to try to catch new episodes when they scatter them around, and mix them up with reruns of previous seasons.