D'Snowth's Sesame Reviews

BEAR

Reaction score
Sesame Street has the most irregular schedule it seems. I mean, most seasons start in the fall. Some of Sesame's seasons have had their premieres in the fall. Some of them seem to start in April. Makes things very confusing when trying to create a season by season cast list.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, Sesame Street ALWAYS started their season in November up until 2000. At least as long as I can remember. But I remember Season 31 wasn't ready to start by the time that Season 30 ended, and there was such a big gap between the new shows and the old shows, what they did was, they re-packaged all the episodes with Slimey going to the moon from Season 29, and they aired them as if the whole Saga happened within 3 weeks. But the wierd thing is, okay, you know how the opening theme sequence changed in Season 30? Well, when these episodes aired, they had the Season 30 opening sequence, but it still had the episode number from Season 29! That was WIERD! But also, the really important episodes opened with a "Star Worms" opening with Baby Bear doing the narration.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Show No. 4???

This one took me by surprise yesterday, but I finally got to see it...sort of. Elmo and Zoe watch a leaf float in water, Gordon's apple float in water, Rocco sink in water, Rocco not sliding down a slide, Rocco sliding down a stepper slide, Telly's triangles sliding down the slide, and Telly's triangles floating and sinking in water.

I didn't actually to "watch" this episode because while it was on, I had business to take care of, but other than that, refer to my review on "Desperate Houseplants".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So uh, does anyone know specifically when the two-part "Little Big Bird" this month? I really REALLY don't want it to take me by surprise! I guess other than that, I've finally seen the whole season!:excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
So uh, does anyone know specifically when the two-part "Little Big Bird" this month? I really REALLY don't want it to take me by surprise! I guess other than that, I've finally seen the whole season!:excited:

According to the schedule on my local PBS station, it isn't airing for a few weeks. Hope it airs sooner.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
As I've posted on the SS reviews, Season 36, It starts on the 30th. But it's definitely airing sometime between the 29-31 seeing as I an not sure if the 30th is part one or two, so stay tuned everyboby.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
As I've posted on the SS reviews, Season 36, It starts on the 30th. But it's definitely airing sometime between the 29-31 seeing as I an not sure if the 30th is part one or two, so stay tuned everyboby.
Check TVGuide.com. It's as simple as that.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Will do. Ok In back, and according to tvguide.com, everyone should mark their calenders for the 12/29/2005, that's when part one airs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
PBS should've never done that "GO!" block, that screwed up everything! Did you know they're playing all of the Arthur episode in opposite order? They're going from the final episode to the first, instead of first to final. That makes little sense!