Dvd

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I concur!!! :big_grin: I haven't seen that claymation bit w. the Noid/crazed fans and Michael Jackson for years...

BRING BACK CLAYMATION!!! (the only claymation we see these days is Wallace and Gromit, which is a respectable start but not nearly enough).

Anyone remember the California Raisins? Those were the days.... sigh
There was also,Chicken run a couple years back. And James and The Giant Peach not tooo long ago. But I do see what you mean, though.

All man, I love those Raisins! My aunt had a collection of them and they were very big ones, too. They had their instruments, too. IAnd her childer had miny one's, too.

I also used to watch their cartoon every Saturday, too! Good times! :smile:

savagemonkey

Reaction score
8 Simple Rules!! My god, I loved that show. I remember being really upset when I heard about John Ritter, he was what made the show great. Still wonder how much better it would have been if they'd introduced CJ at the very beginning of the show though.
I know what you mean i love CJ, he's so funny!:big_grin:
It would have been great if he'd been there from the beginning

monkey

lael

Reaction score
There was also,Chicken run a couple years back. And James and The Giant Peach not tooo long ago. But I do see what you mean, though.
I thought James and The Giant Peach was more stop motion like that of The Nightmare Before Christmas. I've only seen James once though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I believe your right. But it is very similar to clayamation in that it uses the stop motion technique.

lael

Reaction score
I went to 6 diff stores today looking for James & The Giant Peach. I rather liked that movie having only seen it the once. Alas, no luck in my quest. Now I must look online.. and use the ever so easy to use & easily addictive... *que the ominous music of foreboding DOOM* "DUN, DUNN, DUMMM!!!" ...Visa Card. I have issues with editing myself with it.
wow. getting kinda personal. *blush* gotta go!

have a fantastic day fuzzy folks!!!

~lael