Dvd

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
On The Simpsons, Adam West, as himself, says he never needed molded plastic to improve his physique. It was all "pure West.":smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
On The Simpsons, Adam West, as himself, says he never needed molded plastic to improve his physique. It was all "pure West.":smile:
I remember when he said that!.. and it's true, too.. it was "pure West".. whether that's saying much, I'll leave to you :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I remember when he said that!.. and it's true, too.. it was "pure West".. whether that's saying much, I'll leave to you :smile:
Well, if you read Adam's autobiography Back to the Batcave, I think he pretty much explains everything...:eek:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Well, if you read Adam's autobiography Back to the Batcave, I think he pretty much explains everything...:eek:
I saw the TV movie they made based on his book with him, Bert Ward, Frank Gorshin, & Lee Meriweather.. it was pretty good

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I saw the TV movie they made based on his book with him, Bert Ward, Frank Gorshin, & Lee Meriweather.. it was pretty good
Yeah, that was a good one, too! The Adam and Burt stuff was great. They brought the campiness back. The "flashback" stuff on the making of the series was interesting, too.

And it was nice seeing the late great Frank Gorshin as the Riddler one last time...he still had that laugh!

BTW, the show is available on DVD.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
But my favorite Catwoman will always be Julie Newmar.

MEEEEE-OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!:flirt:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
he was my favorite villain :crazy: .. loved that laugh!
Yeah, on the 60s Batman show, I was always a Riddler fan. Gorshin really threw himself into the role.

Remember when John Astin (Gomez Addams) played the Riddler for one (or, in the case of Batman, two) episodes? I forget the reason why...either Gorshin was tired of the part, or he was off doing something else, and had a scheduling conflict. Astin's Riddler was interesting, but no where near Frank's. Fortunately Gorshin returned to the role shortly afterward.