E-mail alerts

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It's slowly getting back up to speed. Catching up with the notifications I should've gotten of posts I've already read. Something I've noticed as a bit of a trend with this is that on days the notifications are slowed and don't arrive, when I report here and then check my inbox at night around 9 or 10 o'clock PM, all the errant thread notifications are present and accounted for. Rully hope it gets back to where it should be in terms of working order.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hate to keep harping on this, but I'm falling behind with the notifications again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just dropping to say that I'm baffled as to the problems with email notifications from MC. For some reason, it works quite well on the weekends, and then when we get to the weekdays themselves it starts arriving on a huge time-delay shift, with all the notifications I should've gotten during the day appearing late at night as if in an attempt to almost catch up with the load. Not sure what's going on as technical coding isn't my area of expertise. All I can do is inform you about the problem and hope resolutely that it gets fixed once and for all.

:batty: :halo: :sympathy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm not getting e-mails about PMs... don't know what's up, but I hope it can be resolved soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... My email alerts to both thread postings and new member registrations have been slowed down significantly. I'd guesstimate it started around 4 AM on 6/24/2009, as all the new members I've had to tend to after that last visit, around 7 AM today, have been hit or miss. Hope this helps and the problem can be fixed.
:sympathy: Never say 'fixed' to a dog! !

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It should get better as the day goes on... let us know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Phil... Dunno what's going on, but I haven't been receiving any notifications of new thread posts today. Hope whatever's wrong can be rectified, thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno what's happening, but it's happening again. Not getting any new notifications. Hope this gets resolved. :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to keep bothering you about this Phil, but my notifications haven't been coming through today. Hope this gets resolved so it stops being such a frequent issue. Thanks. :shifty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not gettin' any notifications again... Sorry if this constant reporting makes you feel :grouchy: