Easter Banner Menu

Telly

Reaction score
OMG Baby Rizzo is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFING adorable! I want it!

Skye

Reaction score
*giggles* What a cute banner! I love it!

BEAR

Reaction score
It's cute as it is every year. While I love the holiday banners, I sometimes wish they would change every few years. Something a little more fresh.

peyjenk

Reaction score
This is beautiful. I don't remember seeing it before, but I just love the little Muppet babies!

I especially like the baby Pepe. I haven't seen that one before! :smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's a cute Easter banner-the Muppet Babies are always cute-
But I'd love to see a cross in the background with the empty tomb next to it to reflect the real meaning of Easter- the redemption of the world through Jesus' death and resurrection.:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The menu only comes around once a year so I'd like to keep it the way it is. Maybe the menus are due for some tweaks. I intend to do so every year and then get too busy. :sympathy:

We have so many Christ-mas menus during the holiday (the Muppets have always been big on Christmas) to fill the sentiment expressed by some without alienating others. I don't believe the Muppets have ever depicted a cross and tomb so to me this menu was an opportunity for Muppet Babies and Bean Bunny as egg hunts are a big part of childhood. :super:

On another note - Not to get in a debate, but I always found it strange that the church never widely renamed Easter (Eastre: goddess of fertility) for a more suitable reference to the scriptural celebration that is placed on the same equinox. It is clear in current culture that most people aren't really celebrating the equinox no matter how many eggs and bunnies are thrown about. :coy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's a good point. Though I have heard of other instances where the Christian church has made references to different types of beliefs or mythology over the years, because they help make a point.