Easter Fozzie Plush at CVS

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Of course, I blew a lot of money that day grabbing up Spider-Man chocolate eggs with toys inside. That screamed "recall notice," so I panicked.
Are you in the US? I thought the FDA banned any food with non-edible things inside from being sold period. How the heck did they manage to get those onto shelves in the first place?

(this makes me sad. I can't even get Kinder eggs from the world market nearby...)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Are you in the US? I thought the FDA banned any food with non-edible things inside from being sold period. How the heck did they manage to get those onto shelves in the first place?
Exactly! I feared that they'd be out a week, some whistleblower would pop in, and these would be rare collectibles that would get recalled well before Easter actually hits. So far, I got like 5 of them. They're a buck each, and I really wish I got more of them. Especially since I only got 2 figures and 3 puzzles.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to determine what CVS's have these in stock because I have been looking everywhere by me and absolutely no luck.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Has anyone found these in Orlando? If so, can you please inform me of the cvs location so I can pick these up today?