eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
We need EFX to confirm these web £ ASAP, I have to really consider if I want to spend that much on Rizzo.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm 455 Euros for Rizzo ? Thats an absolute no go.
I would like to buy him but not for 455 Euros and thats the cheaper preorder price.
I guess they wont sell well for that price and maybe end up for very cheap later.
eFX will not be stock pileing Rizz:confused:nly up to a maximum of 1,000 pieces will be made and the final amount will be based on the number of pre orders.So in other words, eFX will only be producing the number of Rizzos to cover those who ordered, so there wont be a surplus to go very cheap later.This should also be a warning to those who want to wait to see what the final product will look like-if you dont pre order, Rizzo wont be made for you and you will have to risk that a Retailer might have ordered a few spare.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
eFX will not be stock pileing Rizz:confused:nly up to a maximum of 1,000 pieces will be made and the final amount will be based on the number of pre orders.So in other words, eFX will only be producing the number of Rizzos to cover those who ordered, so there wont be a surplus to go very cheap later.This should also be a warning to those who want to wait to see what the final product will look like-if you dont pre order, Rizzo wont be made for you and you will have to risk that a Retailer might have ordered a few spare.
Still need some conformation from EFX before any preorders are made by myself. Have you preordered your Rizzo?

hoopless

Reaction score
this is news to me. up until now i was under the impression they were going to make 1000 regardless.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's news to me too. Hmmm. It is a specialty item, but I've never known factory items to be made that way. It's far more expensive in the long run to make smaller batches. I guess the rules would be different for a poser. :shifty:

I'm still waiting. If Rizzo is the right price - I'll buy him. If not - I'll wait. And if the price doesn't go down...well, I'll wait for the next Muppet. It's how things go for the non-wealthy, but avid collector.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Still need some conformation from EFX before any preorders are made by myself. Have you preordered your Rizzo?
Hopefully Bryan should be back soon from China.I will be preordering direct from eFX, once the price is ACTUALLY finalised!:confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
this is news to me. up until now i was under the impression they were going to make 1000 regardless.
No, they wont.With the way the ecconomy is, they cant afford to have money just lying around the warehouse.They will base the edition size on pre orders, and not exceed 1,000 pieces.Bryan told me this.eFX have also done this with some of their other pre orders.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
this a bit of disappointing news...while i understand the logic, this means im not gonna be able to get me rizzo

muppetperson

Reaction score
I guess that Forbidden Planet and Play are beating the official pre order so they will know how many to order when eFX start theirs.I just dont know how they got the price when it is not figured out yet! Maybe Bryan must have given them a price based on the most expensive fur.

hoopless

Reaction score
No, they wont.With the way the ecconomy is, they cant afford to have money just lying around the warehouse.They will base the edition size on pre orders, and not exceed 1,000 pieces.Bryan told me this.eFX have also done this with some of their other pre orders.
ahh ok thanks for this. i'll definately have to pre-order then.

interesting thought about where they got their prices from. they must have had something to base them on.